VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This house is AMAZING. The view from any room in the house is like something out of TIME or National Geographic. It's the best cabin by far that I've been in for large groups of 15+. The pictures really don't do this house justice. It can easily entertain 50 people during the day and still not feel crowded at all. I rented it for my birthday with about 20 of my friends. One night we even played 2 rounds of hide and go seek. We were able to do everything from making a feast to spending the night in relaxation with beverages. The walk in refrigerator came in handy when storing enough food and beverages for the entire weekend without breaking a sweat. The kitchen is a cooks dream. With double ovens and two gas cook tops we were able to prepare about 100 pounds of food in one go. The indoor hot tub was a God send on the cold Tahoe nights after a long day on the slopes. There was a bunch of space and the view was spectacular. The house manager Tony is also a great guy. He was knowledgeable about the house and all its functions. He was always just a phone call away to make sure that we had all our needs taken care of. He missed one of my calls at 7pm on a Sat and I was immediately called back within minutes and resolved my problem. I would def recommend this MANSION for any large group gatherings. Also be sure to take lots of pictures of the mountains and lake since there are few places with a view nicer than this one. BOOK THIS MANSION and I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT."
Guest: Alex C.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 14, 2015
"This property is nicely updated with clean, comfortable, and attractive furnishings. The king bed (joined as twins) was very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked, sparkling, and modern. Linda, the property manager was very helpful and flexible. When we arrived one of the downstairs TV cable boxes was not working. Then, while we ran out to buy groceries, Linda came to pick up the box, exchange it at the cable company, and come back to have it fixed by the time we returned after dinner - all on the afternoon of our arrival. Location is good for Heavenly skiing at Stagecoach. A small downhill drive to Stateline."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 20, 2015
"The cabin was great! Well located within walking distance from the beach and a convenient three minute drive to Safeway. I would have given it 5-stars except for the following reasons:
1. The only two showers are in a shared side room off of the downstairs restroom and no showers in the upper floor restroom, somewhat inconvenient when 7 people of different ages & gender are sharing the cabin.
2. While the space was very clean upon arrival, the first night I discovered what could have been roach or mouse droppings on the pillows and head of the bed in one of the downstairs bedrooms, I'm not too squeamish so I just pulled the bed a foot away from the wall and washed the sheets.
3. The last day, just before check-out, my wife saw a roach in the downstairs restroom, which may explain item No1 above, luckily it was at the end of the trip.
I assume that if you are ultimately in the middle of forest, some of the things above are to be expected.."
Guest: LUIS B.Date of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: June 25, 2014
"We rented this home in Jan 2015 and had a great time overall!
- The views from the house were amazing!
- Well-stocked kitchen.
- Cozy home.
- Some folks from our group had allergic reaction - either dogs/cats before or mold. Take allergy medicine.
- The house has a bit of an old home feeling (carpet colors, furniture style). For the same price, we have stayed at much nicer homes. But, this was last minute.
- It is not so bright downstairs where the bedrooms are.
- The sixth bedroom doubles up as the game room. Just something to keep in mind, when planning."
Guest: Bharat B.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 25, 2015