VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"It is obvious that a lot of thought went into the design and decor of this adorable condo. It was well equipped and spotless. The beds were comfortable. Only great things to say about this condo. Sherry was very nice and easy to work with. She is quite knowledgable about the area.
We wish there was more snow to ski but the scenery was beautiful.
We highly recommend Elements Spa in South Lake Tahoe!
We do NOT recommend at all the ski rental place in the same complex as Fox and Hound Restaurant. The skis were not sharpened or waxed. They were not friendly or helpful and appeared to be high on something other than life."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 1, 2015
"This is our second time staying in this Condo. We are a family of four and fit nicely in the space. The Master Bedroom is great and the hot tub is a nice escape for relaxation. Everything was clean, and the home stays warm throughout. Worth every penny!"
Guest: Stephanie S.Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 2, 2014
"We greatly enjoyed staying at this condo. It is very cozy and warm - a place you want to stay after a long day of skiing. The owner was very responsive to all of our questions. The location to the lift was perfect. There are a lot of stairs leading up to the condo - but we considered it good exercise! We very much enjoyed staying here and would recommend it to others."
Guest: Michelle W.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 20, 2015
"This VBRO property is a gem! Small, but perfectly appointed. This was supposed to be a ski trip, but both of us were sick so we ended up spending more time in the condo than we had planned. Sitting on the sofa and gazing out at the lake was a treat.
- The sunsets were beautiful, but we thought the sunrises were even better!
- The rain shower was fantastic and it was a nice added touch to provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
- The kitchen had everything we needed. We appreciated the selection of spices and were also thrilled to find a full sized coffee maker and nice, big coffee mugs.
- The Murphy bed was very comfortable. Much better than a sofa sleeper.
- We enjoyed a location away from the crowds and outside of town.
- Had we been able to ski, the location was perfect for accessing the Nevada runs.
Cons (very minor!):
- Everyone in the building shares internet access. We had trouble getting all our devices connected to the router. If internet access is important to you, connect your most important devices first. We never were able to get our laptops connected...had to rely on iPads for access.
- For us, the location was a positive. If you want to be near the action, though, you'll have to drive down to it.
Spencer was very easy to work with and very responsive. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will return."
Guest: SusanDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 19, 2015