VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We rented this home in Jan 2015 and had a great time overall!
- The views from the house were amazing!
- Well-stocked kitchen.
- Cozy home.
- Some folks from our group had allergic reaction - either dogs/cats before or mold. Take allergy medicine.
- The house has a bit of an old home feeling (carpet colors, furniture style). For the same price, we have stayed at much nicer homes. But, this was last minute.
- It is not so bright downstairs where the bedrooms are.
- The sixth bedroom doubles up as the game room. Just something to keep in mind, when planning."
Guest: Bharat B.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 25, 2015
"Stayed here with our kids and grandkids over Thanksgiving. We had a total of 13 in our party with kids ranging from 4 years to 16 years. This home is stunning and the layout worked very well for us. It has everything you need from pots and pans to dishes and silverware. Only wish we had snow since the backyard is perfect for making snowman. The owner was very responsive to questions and easy to work with. My family is already asking to rebook for next year! We will definitely be back."
Guest: ShirleyDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 3, 2014
"I very much enjoyed my stay at Judi's cabin. 3 minute walk to the beach, close to parks, supermarket, resorts, and 15 minutes from SLT.
We were happy to get good WiFi and all kitchen essentials. Appliances are a little dated but everything works and has been well-cared for. I can't really think of anything we needed that wasn't thoughtfully placed. Would happily recommend for anyone looking for a quiet and comfortable stay in the area."
Guest: RRRDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 5, 2015