VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Beautiful one bedroom suite. We had a little chihuahua with us and we're not charged anything extra for having him. Top notch service and luxurious accommodations - 33rd floor strip view with balcony -,amazing view!!!! Can't wait to go back."
Guest: Cindy A.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 17, 2015
"I stayed with a group of 8 girls for my bachelorette party. The hotel was in pristine condition, and it was a great size for a group. As long as four people don't mind sharing two pull out sofas, it fits 8 comfortably (assuming two in each King bed). The view is fabulous, the proximity to the strip cannot be beat, the pools (both private and club) are beautiful and super fun, and it was nice to come 'home' to a place that was smoke-free and not overrun with casino-goers. I don't think I will every stay anywhere else in Vegas now that I have stayed here. A great hotel and, with the value, it really cannot be beat."
Guest: ChrisDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 17, 2015
* The bed is awesome! You forget to wake up sleeping on that thing.
* The value of the rooms compared to booking directly with the hotel is so much better.
* The listing description was completely accurate. Property was very clean and well-maintained.
* The ladies I communicated with offered great customer service! I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family.
* I liked that it's near the strip but not on the strip, to avoid the crazy loud nightlife.
* A little too far from the strip, if you're walking, that is.
* The lamp near the balcony does not work but it didn't make much of a difference as enough light was coming in anyway.
* Kitchen did not have any sponges or anything to wash the dishes with, so I had to do it by hand and use one of the hand towels from the bathroom.
My room had a jacuzzi in the humongous bathroom and it made for a great relaxing time after a full day of walking around in the convention center. Kitchenette was fully equipped, which was very useful for my snacks and wine. View was awesome, I was on 25th floor. The balcony was empty, which I guess is because of wind and sandstorms in Vegas, but you could still pull out a chair and chill out there. Valet was fast in taking my rental and bringing it back (and you should already know to tip at least $2 to valet drivers).
I would definitely come back to this location! It is great and the ladies who dealt with me were friendly and respectful. I had to check out about 15 minutes past 11 and they made sure I wouldn't be charged extra. That was helpful."
Guest: Ilir P.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 19, 2015