VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Nevada reviews
"We rented this cabin and it exceeded our expectations. Plenty of room for 10 people or more! Close to the Casios. We enjoyed our stay here and would defiantly come back!"
Guest: BsunnyDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 1, 2015
"This VBRO property is a gem! Small, but perfectly appointed. This was supposed to be a ski trip, but both of us were sick so we ended up spending more time in the condo than we had planned. Sitting on the sofa and gazing out at the lake was a treat.
- The sunsets were beautiful, but we thought the sunrises were even better!
- The rain shower was fantastic and it was a nice added touch to provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
- The kitchen had everything we needed. We appreciated the selection of spices and were also thrilled to find a full sized coffee maker and nice, big coffee mugs.
- The Murphy bed was very comfortable. Much better than a sofa sleeper.
- We enjoyed a location away from the crowds and outside of town.
- Had we been able to ski, the location was perfect for accessing the Nevada runs.
Cons (very minor!):
- Everyone in the building shares internet access. We had trouble getting all our devices connected to the router. If internet access is important to you, connect your most important devices first. We never were able to get our laptops connected...had to rely on iPads for access.
- For us, the location was a positive. If you want to be near the action, though, you'll have to drive down to it.
Spencer was very easy to work with and very responsive. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will return."
Guest: SusanDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 19, 2015
"We had a stress-free trip thanks to Mark and Charlie. Mark was super accommodating and was available whenever we needed something. The place was huge and had enough room for all our family. Mark was right...you never felt like you were on top of each other because of the big spacious areas. Super accessible to everything and lots of parking. Had a great time!!!!"
Guest: Faith S.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 25, 2015