VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent White Mountains reviews
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! - Great for Dust Allergies too!!
"Upon our arrival to the house, including entering the house, all we could say over and over again was "WOW!" The house was meticulously clean and so nicely done. What a difference from our previous rental experiences! The basement entertainment room was also clean (no musty smell!).
* the flooring was hard surface - tile and wood flooring - with only a few scattered area rugs so it was perfect for our daughter's dust allergies.
* the house was well stocked so we didn't need to run to the store to buy things like garbage bags and salt.
* both the owner and housekeeper checked in with us to make sure that everything was as expected.
* there was a private neighborhood beach area on the river 0.1 miles walk, which was the perfect get out point for tubing on the river. (we would drive about a mile on the dirt road, to a great point to put in for river tubing and leave our car. Upon reaching the beach area, we would walk back to the house and then I would ride my mountain bike back to the car to pick it up. Perfect!)
* We enjoyed the firepit and roasting marshmallows too on a few nights.
* 2.5 miles (5 min) to Attitash and 3.0 miles to Storyland plus near some great hikes (and 42 miles to Santa's Village). One day we took Bear Notch Road to go hiking on the Kanc. Highway (14 miles)....which is much easier than going through the towns. I much prefer being in the Glen area, 8 miles north of N. Conway, away from the mess there.
* Favorite restaurants: the donuts and deli at White Mountain Cider Co. as well as Margarita Grill.
Normally after renting, I have suggestions for the owners on how to improve the property but I did not have any this time. Part of me is hesitant to share how wonderful the property is for fearing that it will make it more difficult to rent in the future. :-)
After a week in the home, it was hard to return to our imperfect home....but hope to return to this property year-after-year in the future."
Guest: Jill L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015
"I would highly recommend this property. The owner was very helpful, quick to respond to questions and a very nice person. The condo was very clean, comfortable and has everything you need to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. It's in a great location and very close to many attractions. Looking forward to staying here again."
Guest: Pauline D.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 7, 2015
"This is the quintessential New England farmhouse with modern amenities.
The North Conway location is great -- a very, very short walk to the main street for dining (love Horsefeathers) and shopping (Zeb's is my favorite). Just 20 or so minutes from Pinkham Notch if you want to climb Mt Washington, like we do each year.
The house is gorgeous with a fantastic wrap around porch. The kitchen is amazing, and the bathrooms are lovely. (The upstairs bathroom is amazing with the old fashioned tub - it's like being at a spa).The bedrooms are all very spacious.
This is a wonderful place to come back to after busy days of hiking and exploring the Mt Washington Valley.
The property owners are extremely nice and accomodating.
A great experience all around! Thanks again!"
Guest: Gwen B.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015