This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$175 - $285 per night 2-4 night min stay
$200 - $300 per night 2-3 night min stay
- Alpine Village 139 Resort -Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 North Woodstock #3173515ha
- Alpine Village Resort 163- Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 North Woodstock #3173520ha
- Alpine Village Resort 188-Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 9 North Woodstock #3173514ha
- Alpine Village Resort 185-Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 North Woodstock #3173512ha
- Alpine Village Resor 155 - Professionally Managed by Loon Reservation Service 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 North Woodstock #3173521ha
$350 - $385 per night 2-6 night min stay
$325 - $360 per night 3 night min stay
$165 - $250 per night 2 night min stay
$340 - $385 per night 3 night min stay
$149 per night 2 night min stay
$135 - $250 per night 3-4 night min stay
North Woodstock Travel Tips
A Cozy, Rustic Vacation in North Woodstock
If you are looking for a memorable vacation in the gorgeous White Mountains, then consider renting one of the available North Woodstock cabins. North Woodstock vacation rentals offer a fantastic alternative to sterile hotels and cramped bed and breakfasts. Renting a cabin in North Woodstock not only gives you access to the White Mountains, but also close proximity to part of the famous Appalachian Trail.
Luxurious Frugality in the White Mountains
One of the best reasons to stay in one of the North Woodstock cabins instead of a hotel is that you will be able to enjoy a much more luxurious experience for the same amount of money if not less. Cabins in the White Mountains nearly always have a great deal more space than hotel rooms. Furthermore, North Woodstock cabins usually have amenities such as nicely outfitted kitchens, multiple bathrooms, and laundry facilities. Anyone who has spent much time in hotels knows that laundry bills can be sky-high, so these amenities really can cut down on the cost of your vacation. The North Woodstock cabins are also close to a number of wonderful destinations for nature lovers such as the Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves.
Live Like a Local in White Mountains Lodging
Another great reason to enjoy time away in one of the available North Woodstock vacation rentals is that you can really live like a local, even if you plan to hit a couple of fun tourist spots like the amusement park Clark's Trading Post. Whether you are planning to stay for two full weeks or just a short weekend, having a dedicated home during your vacation in the White Mountains can make your experience feel much more authentic. Having your own space will allow you to truly relax and spend each moment of your vacation feeling as though you've escaped the hustle and bustle of your daily life.