VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent White Mountains reviews
Great location, great condo
"We stayed here with our 3 kids and another family and their children. Really liked the layout of the condo- bunk bed room were perfect for the kids-the little ones slept in pack n plays in the bedroom- both other bedroom had plenty of space. Enjoyed the deck and the Club at Christmas Mountain amenities. We would definitely stay here again."
Guest: Stephanie S.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: September 9, 2015
"My wife and I rented this property to spend some time with our adult children on a ski vacation. Just a short drive (15 minutes) to our favorite Mountain (Cannon Mt), we enjoyed a week of great skiing in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We also traveled to Loon Mountain and Bretton Woods (30 minutes) to take advantage of discount skiing on certain days.The property is very private which gave us some nice quite time at night to bond as a family. With 5 bedrooms and a loft which could be used as a 6'th, we had more than enough room for a good night sleep. The Main living area with a wood fireplace was a popular gathering spot at night. The kitchen has plenty of seating and room for a many chefs as we encouraged our boys to work together preparing meals. The owner was easy to deal with and helpful answering any questions we had. Great ski house which I would highly recommend and most likely return again next year."
Guest: Kevin M.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"We spent a week at this unit in Deer Park in mid-June. The accommodations were great. The three bedrooms are all well appointed and beds are comfortable. Plenty of linens. The kitchen had all the necessary tools to whip up a meal and the deck on the back has a Weber gas grill (though we didn't actually use it while we were there). There's WiFi in the unit which, as sad as it is to admit, is a necessity of life -- especially for planning the next day's activities.
The unit is in an ideal location in the complex. It's about 150 yards from the recreation center (pool, workout room, racquet ball) and beach. This is great for families with kids since it means the walk is short and there's need to pile into the car with wet and sandy bathing suits. You can watch players on the tennis courts from the back deck.
We were there during the shoulder season -- basically the week before the summer season begins. The complex was fairly quiet but we've been there in the busier part of the summer and it's never crazy busy. There are so many things to do within an hour radius that the week will fly by."
Guest: David E.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 3, 2015
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! - Great for Dust Allergies too!!
"Upon our arrival to the house, including entering the house, all we could say over and over again was "WOW!" The house was meticulously clean and so nicely done. What a difference from our previous rental experiences! The basement entertainment room was also clean (no musty smell!).
* the flooring was hard surface - tile and wood flooring - with only a few scattered area rugs so it was perfect for our daughter's dust allergies.
* the house was well stocked so we didn't need to run to the store to buy things like garbage bags and salt.
* both the owner and housekeeper checked in with us to make sure that everything was as expected.
* there was a private neighborhood beach area on the river 0.1 miles walk, which was the perfect get out point for tubing on the river. (we would drive about a mile on the dirt road, to a great point to put in for river tubing and leave our car. Upon reaching the beach area, we would walk back to the house and then I would ride my mountain bike back to the car to pick it up. Perfect!)
* We enjoyed the firepit and roasting marshmallows too on a few nights.
* 2.5 miles (5 min) to Attitash and 3.0 miles to Storyland plus near some great hikes (and 42 miles to Santa's Village). One day we took Bear Notch Road to go hiking on the Kanc. Highway (14 miles)....which is much easier than going through the towns. I much prefer being in the Glen area, 8 miles north of N. Conway, away from the mess there.
* Favorite restaurants: the donuts and deli at White Mountain Cider Co. as well as Margarita Grill.
Normally after renting, I have suggestions for the owners on how to improve the property but I did not have any this time. Part of me is hesitant to share how wonderful the property is for fearing that it will make it more difficult to rent in the future. :-)
After a week in the home, it was hard to return to our imperfect home....but hope to return to this property year-after-year in the future."
Guest: Jill L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 23, 2015