$1500 per month 212 night min stay
- Luxurious Newer Construction, 6bd, Movie Theater,Tuscan Bar,Ocean Views,Elevator 6 Bedrooms 5.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Brigantine #285730ha
- How About Fall Weekends at Shore or Thanksgiving? Also Great Rates for Spring 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Brigantine #286396ha
- Exceptional Luxury Beachfront Home with Panoramic Ocean Views Near Atlantic City 6 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 18 Brigantine #167769ha
- Charming Beach House on Water with Views of Atlantic City-Available August/Sept. 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Brigantine #328185ha
- Beach Block Condo 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Brigantine #296890ha
$5500 per week 7 night min stay
- Exquisite Beachfront Home 5 Bedrooms 3.5+ Bathrooms Sleeps 10-12 Brigantine #351437ha
- Great Family House, 5th from Beach,Steps from Village, Cbl/Wifi/Ac 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Ventnor City #3001994ha
- Luxurious 3 Stry 5 Bedrm Beachblock Home Brigantine, 5 Min from Ac Excitement! 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Brigantine #194945ha
- Longport Beach 6 Bedroom 100 Feet from the Beach, Ample Parking 6 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Longport #378395ha
$1500 - $2000 per week 7 night min stay
- Beautiful Luxury Condo with Heated Pool on the Beach 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Brigantine #132124ha
$257 - $300 per night 2-7 night min stay
- Steps to the Beach, 3 Story Townhome with 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths, 3 Decks 3 Bedrooms+ 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Brigantine #387341ha
$250 - $300 per night 2-7 night min stay
- Spectacular Ocean/Beach Views 3 Bedroom Steps to Beautiful Beach 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Brigantine #154994ha
- Beautiful Direct Oceanfront Condo with Pool at the Islander 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Brigantine #241049ha
- Adorable, Brigantine, Beach House... 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Brigantine #362948ha
- Direct Oceanfront Condo with Spectacular Panoramic Views of the Ocean 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Brigantine #157297ha
- Brigantine Beach Block Condo 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Brigantine #165695ha
- Call Us!! 3 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Brigantine #160816ha
- Luxury at its Best in Atlantic City and Gateway to the Boardwalk Empire 3 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Atlantic City #353982ha
- Beautiful, Across from Ocean, Pool, Sleeps 4, Condo Near Casinos 1 Bedroom+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Brigantine #160584ha
$250 per night 2-7 night min stay
$1000 per week 28 night min stay
- Now Accepting Summer 2013 Reservations!!!! 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Brigantine #138576ha
- Now Accepting Summer 2014 Reservations!!! 1 Bedroom+ 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Brigantine #166468ha
$595 per night 1 night min stay
Greater Atlantic City Region Travel Tips
Atlantic City Vacation Rentals for a Great Vacation
Getting to this popular New Jersey location could not be easier. The closest large airport is Philadelphia, just an hour’s drive or train ride from Atlantic City. The train, from Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station, takes just an hour and a half and stops at Cherry Hill, Lindenwold and Atco. It is a convenient and cheap way to get to Atlantic City. The city is also well-serviced by a number of major highways for those wishing to travel by car. The Atlantic City Expressway, with a $3.25 toll, runs straight into the city and connects to Brigantine and the Marina district. The Expressway is crossed by the Garden State Parkway, also a toll road, just 10 miles outside the city and connects to New York City. There is also a toll-free alternative on US Highway 9. Visitors from eastern Pennsylvania and southern New York will find a variety of charter bus options and these are particularly popular for senior citizens.
Miles of Fun Along the Boardwalk
The four-mile Boardwalk is the heart of Atlantic city with everything that a visitor could want. While walking is the most favored method to navigate the boards, visitors should definitely take a ride on one of the "Rolling Chairs." These old-fashioned, shaded surreys are used by experienced guides and available until late into the night.
Things You Must Do in Atlantic City
Of course, gambling is a big attraction here but the fabulous beach along the Jersey Shore is an ideal vacation trip. The beaches are great for swimming, fishing and surfing. For families wishing to stay outside the city itself, consider Atlantic City lodging around Ocean City, the Wildwoods and Cape May. Each has its own boardwalk with amusements, shops, souvenirs and restaurants. No vacation here is complete until you have bought some saltwater taffy which was invented here back in 1883! The historic Steel Pier is a must to visit, with rides, amusements, entertainment and helicopter rides available.
For families, Cape May is small island town, ideal for biking and boating enthusiasts. Visitors here may enjoy the Bird Observatory which is one of the best spots on the East Coast to spot herons, ospreys, gulls, and sand pipers. Cape May Point State Park makes for a great day out; climb the 199 steps of the lighthouse for wonderful views over the Cape and stay until sunset to honor our service men and women at the flag-lowering ceremony. Just 10 miles from Cape May, visit the charming Cape May Court House with its wonderful small zoo.
Throughout the summer, there are boat trips for a chance to see some of nature’s most awesome sights, with various species of whales and dolphins on their migration through the surrounding waters. If the sight leaves you longing for more of nature’s wonders, take a tour of the local salt marsh in search of the incredible variety of creatures that call this area home. Still need more things to do? Try parasailing, hire a jet ski, go kayaking or surf at Wildwood.
Gambling on a Great Vacation
One thing that vacationers here won’t be doing is taking a risk by choosing from the variety of Atlantic City condos on offer. Each is conveniently placed to help you make the most of this wonderful location. With well-equipped homes located around the area, visitors are spoiled for choice. Even your four-legged family are catered for with many homes happy to welcome them too.