This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- 1 Block to Beach Renovated, Jacuzzi, Health Club, Pools, Golf, Maid Service 3 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Avon By The Sea #137387
$50 - $529 per night 14-90 night min stay
- Perfect Summer Rental, Private 2 BR Cottage, Avon-by-the-Sea 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Avon By The Sea #553546
$2,000 - $4,900 per week 7 night min stay
$2,400 - $5,000 per week 7 night min stay
$3,000 per month 90 night min stay
- Rented All of 2014 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Avon By The Sea #596805
$655 - $755 per night 3 night min stay
- Beautiful Victorian, Steps from Beach We Have Weeks Left in Summer 2014! 8 Bedrooms 8.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 18 Avon By The Sea #3014369ha
- 1890's Victorian House, 1 Block from the Beach 3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Avon By The Sea #115713ha
- 1890s Victorian Cottage, 1 Block from the Beach 2 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Avon By The Sea #116807ha
Avon By The Sea Travel Tips
Avon By The Sea Vacation Rentals Offer Everything Needed for a Perfect Vacation
Are you and your family thinking about spending your next summer vacation in a completely quiet and private area that is close to New Jersey and New York City? Look no further. Avon By The Sea vacation rentals offer everything you need for the perfect vacation. Avon By The Sea vacation rentals come equipped with all the amenities, including private pools, modern kitchens (with microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers), multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, and more. Kitchens come equipped with cookware, dishes, and eating utensils. Why stay in an expensive hotel when you can enjoy all the comforts of home in Avon By The Sea lodging?
Avon By The Sea Vacation Rentals Offer the Best of Both Worlds
Avon By The Sea vacation rentals offer the best of both worlds. You'll enjoy a quiet neighborhood, but at the same time, you can take advantage of plenty of shopping, entertainment, and dining right around the corner. Located about 30 minutes away, the Stone Pony in Asbury Park features live local bands almost every night of the week. The Count Basie Theater in Red Bank also features music, theater, and dance.
Dine in Authentic Italian Restaurants Around the Block From Jersey Shore Condos
Chances are you're pretty hungry after a full day of activity. There are several great restaurants within a short distance of Jersey Shore condos and Avon By The Sea lodging. You might want to head for Vic's Italian Restaurant in Jersey Shore. They've been serving authentic Italian food since 1947. The menu includes fresh Italian pizza with any toppings you like, Spaghetti specials, Manicotti, Lasagna, Sandwiches, and more. The Giunco family has handed down restaurant ownership from generation to generation. Pete & Elda's restaurant serves some of the best pizza you'll ever sink your teeth into. Specializing in thin-crust pizza, Pete & Elda's is open seven days a week. With so many great places for food, art, and entertainment, Avon By The Sea vacation rentals are the perfect spot for you next vacation.