VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The owners of this house are extremely accommodating and were very responsive to our emails prior to renting and our requests during our stay. They overnighted an umbrella that had been broken by the previous tenants and helped us get the awning working when the circuit breaker blew, etc.
- location: on a beautiful beach right in front of lifeguard stand
- walk to deli, liquor, food, bar, ice cream, bay sunset watching
- spacious living space upstairs and deck
- well stocked house with linens, towels, some beach chairs (not great), kitchen supplies (could have used a platter or two for serving and a pitcher)
- rooms were nice, beds pretty comfortable
- deck furniture comfortable
- good bbq
- good outdoor shower
- not sure a/c would have been adequate in the master upstairs bedroom if it was really hot. Livingroom has a separate unit to make up for poor forced air ducts, but master doesn't. It wasn't very hot during our week.
- Dining table outside wasn't big enough for all of us (7), so we ate inside most nights.
We would rent this place again. It's not fancy, but was an easy, beautiful place to be.
Thanks to the owners for being so accommodating and just plain nice!"
Guest: Sheryl B.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015
"This property was clean, beautiful, and perfect for our family of five! The owners live on the lower level and are so attentive and friendly. We have stayed at many oceanfront properties, some being single family homes and some duplexes such as this one, and this has been by far our favorite location. Very close to Bay Village and many other restaurants, perfect beach access from the house, and a picture perfect view of the ocean from both inside and outside the home. I would highly recommend this rental!"
Guest: DonielleDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 1, 2014
"This is our 6th or 7th year here. The ONLY place to be on LBI. We rent the downstairs unit and they generously let us bring our dog. The unit is clean, comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped. Every year we notice updates to the place. Just a few minutes walk to the lighthouse and a beautiful few minutes walk through the dunes to the beach. The owners a so easy to deal with. We consider this our home away from home. The only small drawback is that in the downstairs unit you can hear footsteps above you. Highly recommended."
Guest: RickDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 14, 2015
"This house worked very well for our family. The kids loved the pool and pool table. The location was perfect...we walked 3 short blocks to the beach. We brought our kayaks and were able to launch them 30 feet from the house. Eric was great to work with."
Guest: Lisa C.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015