VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We have stayed at Nydia and Ernesto's home 5 summers now. Every year is better than the last.
- The location is perfect. Cross the street and you're on the beautiful Spring Lake beach.
- Nydia provides 5 all-season beach passes which also allow access to the two fantastic pools on the Spring Lake boardwak
- The house will sleep 7 easily, has a big covered porch facing the ocean with a large table as well as a seating area perfect for morning and evening reading
- There are bikes and beach chairs in 2 car garage, a large gas grill on the back patio, and a beautiful lawn in back to lounge on as well
- There is also an upstairs balcony off the Master Bedroom with a spectacular view of the ocean
- Wireless connections are great, several new smart TV's (if you ever stay inside) and an outdoor shower is icing on the cake.
Best of all, Nydia is instantly responsive if we ever need anything during our stay. We will keep coming back as long as Ernesto and Nydia will have us!"
Guest: kschokDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 3, 2015
"We stayed here the first week in August 2015 and had a wonderful time. We had 4 adults and 2 teens and there was plenty of room with the two bedrooms and pull out couch in the TV area. The kitchen and bathroom were up to date and very clean. Everything was very clean and well set up. The outside deck with grill was very nice and a great place to put together an easy meal and hang out. The owner was very accommodating. We enjoyed the use of the bikes to ride back and forth to the beach and the beach/pool passes. It is only about 6 blocks from the beach so it is a very easy ride on bikes and we walked it a couple of times as well. Just a really nice house and easy rental!!"
Guest: Gail L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 27, 2015
"Beautiful home one block from the beach. Or enjoy the proximity from the large roof deck with fabulous views of the ocean. House is well equipped for entertaining and cooking, plenty of beach gear and a cherry pie greeting! Very comfortable. Perfect retreat."
Guest: Michael T.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 8, 2015
"Laura and Greg
Thank you for sharing your home -we had a wonderful stay! We found your home perfectly equipped and the space was perfect for our family ! We hope to rent your property again for another fall wedding in 2016!
Best wishes to you and your family!
Regards, Mary Beth & Ken Johnsen"
Guest: Mary Beth J.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 20, 2015