VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent North Wildwood reviews
"Great location, about a block from the beach. The common rooftop patio just outside the condo felt almost private & the view of the beach/ocean is beautiful. The condo itself was comfortable and well kept, great for families. The Owners were an absolute pleasure to work with as well."
Guest: Keri B.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 7, 2015
"We had an incredible time at the Lampost, a couple of things we very much enjoyed:
- the Lampost is family oriented and my son interacted and met so many children
- so close to the beach, makes things easy when your child must bring all his toys each single time. The outdoor shower was perfect!
- the place is so nice and updated, it definitely exceeded my expectation. The Lampost as a whole also looks nice and updated
- we loved being close to the bike rental and ice cream shop Hassle, what a treat
- the place was immaculate when we came in
- we loved the patio/ chairs on the balcony and we sat there at night many times
Last but not least, communicating with the owners was very easy and they were very responsive.
We are definitely keeping the Lampost in our minds for next year!
We are so thankful they facilitated wonderful memories for our family!"
Guest: Agnes R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 31, 2015
"We stayed for one full week in this beautifully updated home that is conveniently located near the beach. We walked daily on the seawall path to the beach . The home was very large and accommodated our extended family very well . The HUGE master bedroom suite was a pleasant surprise . We would definitely consider it again for our next shore vacation !"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015
"I recently stayed at this condo for a week with my family and it was perfect. Very clean(which is a huge plus for me), right on the sundeck which was great, pool was very nice, and the best of all it is very close to the beach. I will definitely be booking weeks for next summer."
Guest: JennDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: September 7, 2014