VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Thumbs up on this one for sure! Our family travels to Ocean City every year for Easter and various family celebrations. This Easter was the first time we stayed at the Victoria Inn and it defiantly will not be the last, it was fantastic. There were 6 adults with 7 children of various ages and we all had a great time. Plenty of room for all; we could of extended the invite to more of our family with no problem. The beach is awesome, downtown shops on Asbury are all unique, and the boardwalk is the best for every age and all WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of the house. Just letting you know, Susan and Polly we will be back this summer for sure!"
Guest: YvonneDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 13, 2015
"We're just wrapping up a great week-long stay. Here are some of the highlights:
- Steve is the most accessible, hospitable summer rental owner I've ever come across. He's very attentive and responsive; we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- It means so much that we're able to bring our well-behaved 70# four-legged family member along with us. Unfortunately, this requirement cuts out a lot of rental properties that don't allow dogs, or only allow pocket-sized dogs. This truly pet-friendly condo is fresh, clean, and far more polished than most others.
- Filtered water from the fridge- it's the little things that make all the difference.
- Exceptionally convenient to shopping on West Ave and Asbury Ave. and street parking. About a block to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Two blocks to Superfresh, and maybe three to Rite Aid. We haven't moved our car since we arrived.
- Our group includes two couples, one small baby and one large dog, and the living space is set up so that we could easily and comfortably partition it off and baby-proof when needed. The loft master bedroom could be noisy, but there's plenty of separate space for early-risers to hang out downstairs and not disrupt those who are still sleeping.
- The keyless entry is pretty awesome and it's nice to not have to coordinate keys among our group.
Things that might be good to know:
- The kitchen is beautiful and decently stocked, but not overflowing with everything you could possibly need. I had to pick up a corkscrew that I'm leaving behind for future tenants. (You're welcome.) Remember to bring hand towels.
- Views in OC are just not really stellar, and this is no exception. Do get excited about the beautiful picture windows, but not too excited because they face some sort of electrical substation situation across the street. They do allow tons of natural light in throughout the day.
- Our group had mixed reviews on WiFi speed, but it's about what you would expect from a rental property (2.97Mb Down; 0.67Mb Up).
All in all, highly recommended!"
Guest: Erin M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 16, 2015
"I had never been to Ocean City before even though I have lived in NJ my whole life. I wasnt sure what to expect and can say that this home and the overall town exceeded my expectations! The cottage is beautifully appointed and extrememly neat and clean. The set up of the house worked so well for my family. With 4 kids under 4 in the house we quickly realized that with the amount of noise they produced, having a single family home was the way to go. The house is convientely located about 2 1/2 blocks from the beach and was a quick and easy walk. The boardwalk was a little farther than we thought, so we drove there at night which was not at all a problem (there is also a trolly stop right up the street to get there). The outside shower was such a plus, i dont think we ever took inside showers, we just all lined up and waited outside! The playground is literally right next store and was a great way to occupy the kids while everyone was getting ready. Overall I was extremely pleased with this home and hope to make it a yearly tradition. The owners are a pleasure to deal with and everything was a very smooth process."
Guest: Dawn W.Date of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 14, 2014