VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Beautiful step onto beach condo, your home away from home.
"Beautiful home loaded with everything you need for a perfect vacation. Owner is thoughtful and welcoming. Flowers, bakery muffins, salsa and nachos and a nice bottle of wine to enjoy on your first day. The welcoming letter with all the information needed for a perfect vacation. Home will take your breath away. Beach right off of patio. Loved this condo. Thank you for sharing your home. We made beautiful memories. We will be back."
Guest: john J.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 9, 2014
"We're just wrapping up a great week-long stay. Here are some of the highlights:
- Steve is the most accessible, hospitable summer rental owner I've ever come across. He's very attentive and responsive; we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- It means so much that we're able to bring our well-behaved 70# four-legged family member along with us. Unfortunately, this requirement cuts out a lot of rental properties that don't allow dogs, or only allow pocket-sized dogs. This truly pet-friendly condo is fresh, clean, and far more polished than most others.
- Filtered water from the fridge- it's the little things that make all the difference.
- Exceptionally convenient to shopping on West Ave and Asbury Ave. and street parking. About a block to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Two blocks to Superfresh, and maybe three to Rite Aid. We haven't moved our car since we arrived.
- Our group includes two couples, one small baby and one large dog, and the living space is set up so that we could easily and comfortably partition it off and baby-proof when needed. The loft master bedroom could be noisy, but there's plenty of separate space for early-risers to hang out downstairs and not disrupt those who are still sleeping.
- The keyless entry is pretty awesome and it's nice to not have to coordinate keys among our group.
Things that might be good to know:
- The kitchen is beautiful and decently stocked, but not overflowing with everything you could possibly need. I had to pick up a corkscrew that I'm leaving behind for future tenants. (You're welcome.) Remember to bring hand towels.
- Views in OC are just not really stellar, and this is no exception. Do get excited about the beautiful picture windows, but not too excited because they face some sort of electrical substation situation across the street. They do allow tons of natural light in throughout the day.
- Our group had mixed reviews on WiFi speed, but it's about what you would expect from a rental property (2.97Mb Down; 0.67Mb Up).
All in all, highly recommended!"
Guest: Erin M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 16, 2015
"My husband, adult children and grandchildren just stayed here last week. (June 14 - 19, 2015. I couldn't wait to write a review, because it is so much fun to report on something so fabulous! We stayed on the floor right above the garages, it sleeps 14 and is very very spacious. We loved the layout, especially the wide open kitchen/living area. It is decorated beautifully, the kitchen had everything we needed, although we never turned on the stove!!!
We took food for breakfast and lunch, and ate supper on the boardwalk, which is very close. It is a great location if you love the activity of the boardwalk, which we did.
We used the towel service that Barry recommended and had great service from them. Not too expensive either.
We can't give Barry and his wife (who we unfortunately didn't get to meet) kudos for a place that is perfect. Really. It is!"
Guest: alaska grandmaDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 22, 2015