VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I can't say enough great things about this house - it was in the perfect location to both the beach & boardwalk and to the shops on Asbury. The house is beautifully maintained, extremely clean, and is a great layout. One of the highlights of the house is the balcony with views of the Ferris Wheel. I would recommend this house to anyone and will absolutely be coming back!"
Guest: Maura R.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 29, 2015
"We're just wrapping up a great week-long stay. Here are some of the highlights:
- Steve is the most accessible, hospitable summer rental owner I've ever come across. He's very attentive and responsive; we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- It means so much that we're able to bring our well-behaved 70# four-legged family member along with us. Unfortunately, this requirement cuts out a lot of rental properties that don't allow dogs, or only allow pocket-sized dogs. This truly pet-friendly condo is fresh, clean, and far more polished than most others.
- Filtered water from the fridge- it's the little things that make all the difference.
- Exceptionally convenient to shopping on West Ave and Asbury Ave. and street parking. About a block to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Two blocks to Superfresh, and maybe three to Rite Aid. We haven't moved our car since we arrived.
- Our group includes two couples, one small baby and one large dog, and the living space is set up so that we could easily and comfortably partition it off and baby-proof when needed. The loft master bedroom could be noisy, but there's plenty of separate space for early-risers to hang out downstairs and not disrupt those who are still sleeping.
- The keyless entry is pretty awesome and it's nice to not have to coordinate keys among our group.
Things that might be good to know:
- The kitchen is beautiful and decently stocked, but not overflowing with everything you could possibly need. I had to pick up a corkscrew that I'm leaving behind for future tenants. (You're welcome.) Remember to bring hand towels.
- Views in OC are just not really stellar, and this is no exception. Do get excited about the beautiful picture windows, but not too excited because they face some sort of electrical substation situation across the street. They do allow tons of natural light in throughout the day.
- Our group had mixed reviews on WiFi speed, but it's about what you would expect from a rental property (2.97Mb Down; 0.67Mb Up).
All in all, highly recommended!"
Guest: Erin M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 16, 2015
"I have returned so often to 4406 Central that I now consider it a second home!!! And Jim and Cindy make sure it feels like home away from home. If anything comes up that needs attention, they are only a phone call away - and take care of things immediately. A special plus is being able to walk in and find so much already available for you. Most homes are stripped of all necessities, so you have to make a significant store-run to be able to make a simple meal. The beds are comfortable, the eating areas are roomy and homey, and the main living area is bright and sunny. But the best part of all is the view! The location is prime with the ocean in full view across the street. I have watched the sunrise while sitting on the deck or even while sitting inside and looking through the large windows. I can't wait to return again in the spring!!! (I like to be there in Spring and Fall to enjoy the cooler weather!)"
Guest: BobbiDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 19, 2014
Beautiful step onto beach condo, your home away from home.
"Beautiful home loaded with everything you need for a perfect vacation. Owner is thoughtful and welcoming. Flowers, bakery muffins, salsa and nachos and a nice bottle of wine to enjoy on your first day. The welcoming letter with all the information needed for a perfect vacation. Home will take your breath away. Beach right off of patio. Loved this condo. Thank you for sharing your home. We made beautiful memories. We will be back."
Guest: john J.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 9, 2014