VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We are so surprise about how good condition of this vacation house.
Everything is so clean in the house and owner decorates the room very cozy and comfortable.
She does keep a good collection of CD in the house.
Wildwood beach is so fun and 2 blocks from these vacation house.
Owner responds the email so fast.
Thank you for renting this house to us.
We will come back later."
Guest: nicolebaruchDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 25, 2014
"Our family thoroughly enjoyed our time in Ocean City and at this beach house. The house was very comfortable for all of us. What you see in the description is what you get - there were no bad surprises. Our dinner on the huge porch was awesome. During our 3 day stay we celebrated 2 birthdays and 1 wedding proposal. Such great memories! We hope to come back soon. Beverly was SO helpful in answering some last minute questions, including the name of a good florist. I have already recommended this home to friends."
Guest: soccerma13Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 2, 2014
"We're just wrapping up a great week-long stay. Here are some of the highlights:
- Steve is the most accessible, hospitable summer rental owner I've ever come across. He's very attentive and responsive; we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- It means so much that we're able to bring our well-behaved 70# four-legged family member along with us. Unfortunately, this requirement cuts out a lot of rental properties that don't allow dogs, or only allow pocket-sized dogs. This truly pet-friendly condo is fresh, clean, and far more polished than most others.
- Filtered water from the fridge- it's the little things that make all the difference.
- Exceptionally convenient to shopping on West Ave and Asbury Ave. and street parking. About a block to Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. Two blocks to Superfresh, and maybe three to Rite Aid. We haven't moved our car since we arrived.
- Our group includes two couples, one small baby and one large dog, and the living space is set up so that we could easily and comfortably partition it off and baby-proof when needed. The loft master bedroom could be noisy, but there's plenty of separate space for early-risers to hang out downstairs and not disrupt those who are still sleeping.
- The keyless entry is pretty awesome and it's nice to not have to coordinate keys among our group.
Things that might be good to know:
- The kitchen is beautiful and decently stocked, but not overflowing with everything you could possibly need. I had to pick up a corkscrew that I'm leaving behind for future tenants. (You're welcome.) Remember to bring hand towels.
- Views in OC are just not really stellar, and this is no exception. Do get excited about the beautiful picture windows, but not too excited because they face some sort of electrical substation situation across the street. They do allow tons of natural light in throughout the day.
- Our group had mixed reviews on WiFi speed, but it's about what you would expect from a rental property (2.97Mb Down; 0.67Mb Up).
All in all, highly recommended!"
Guest: Erin M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 16, 2015
"This unit is fantastic! Clean, Roomy, fully stocked kitchen! Perfect location to the boardwalk.. My family and I had a beautiful/fantastic mini vacation. I would highly recommend this unit! Thanks Chris!"
Guest: Francine M.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 26, 2015