VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This home is beautifully decorated and absolute perfection for couples. Within walking distance to the downtown area and only a short drive to the outskirts of town. We loved it! The fireplace is cozy, bed is wonderful, and the hot tub was heavenly as it snowed our entire stay. It is pet friendly and there is a nearby park for picky ones that are not used to concrete. The owner was attentive to pet needs leaving bowls and a blanket for our pet. This place is a gem!"
Guest: Courtney B.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 17, 2015
"Pretty, comfortable casita with full kitchen. Within walking distance to the plaza. Some very good restaurants are only a few blocks away. The management is friendly and very helpful and the properties are well maintained."
Guest: CynDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 12, 2015
Awesome views and relaxing home -just needs a tweak or two
"We enjoyed our stay and the views were breathtaking. This property is exactly as pictured and worth the price. During our 3 day stay we were able to quickly get to places of interest like Sandia Peak Tramway and Old Town in about 20-30 minutes. Santa Fe is only about an hour away and we liked having so many great restaurants and stores to choose from within a 10 mile radius.
Our concerns may seem nitpicky but we feel they are worth mentioning.
- We arrived late in the evening and although there is a motion light near the garage, there was not one leading to the front door. This made locating the lock box difficult. We were able to use our cell phone lights but it would be a good idea to keep the rocky path to the door well lit.
- It would be a good idea to place a large mat below the lock box. I accidentally dropped the keys when I was pulling them from the box and they almost fell through the deck.
- The house was very clean but the VERY comfortable sectional needs to be vacuumed. It was a bit dusty.
- The master bedroom mattress may need to be updated. Although it is a sleep number bed, it feels like an older model. The compressor did not work well which left you feeling like you were laying at the top of an air pocket and I sometimes felt like i was being rolled off the side. It was not horrible, but I feel it may be time to let that one go.
- The master shower head was frustrating, it did not pivot so you are forced to shower up against the wall. The water pressure is good so I wouldn't think you need anything fancy just something that will bend down away from the wall.
- The jetted tub worked but the jets need to be cleared of debris. I filled up the tub only to be disappointed when debris started shooting out. I let it run a bit to clear but it had to be drained and I never attempted it again.
- In general the bedding for the queen beds needs to be updated, it did not "feel" fresh.
- Wifi worked well and there was a decent stereo. The picture on the outdated tv was good but the channel choices were slim. Very basic cable would have been great.
We are frequent travelers and always prefer a private home to hotels. This property was very good but with a few tweaks it would be excellent.
Guest: Marie G.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 21, 2015