This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$600 per night 2 night min stay
$375 per night 2 night min stay
$175 - $550 per night 1-3 night min stay
- Beautiful Luxury Executive Home with Pool, Spa & More 4 Bedrooms+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Saratoga Springs #187822ha
- Luxury Apartment Near Downtown Albany 2 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Albany #340055ha
$200 per night 3 night min stay
$280 per week 7 night min stay
$75 - $250 per night 2-3 night min stay
$325 - $500 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Quiet Retreat Minutes from Racetrack, Polo, Spac 5 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Saratoga Springs #139879ha
$2100 per week 2 night min stay
- Beautiful Home on Your Own Trout Stream 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Stephentown #106593ha
$250 per night 2 night min stay
- Saratoga Rental: Elegant New Home, 5 Miles from the Track -- Beautiful! 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8-10 Saratoga Springs #983805ha
- Charming House in the Heart of Saratoga 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Saratoga Springs #993122ha
- Beautiful Lakefront Home with a Dock, Wonderful Mountain Views, Nice and Quiet! 5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 9 Canaan #206842ha
- Private, Pool, 10 Minutes from Track 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Saratoga Springs #3522932ha
- Saratoga Lake New York 4 Bedroom, Lake View Holiday Rental 4 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Saratoga Springs #410568ha
- Fabulous New 'Old' Lakehouse. This Family Home Has Everything! Come and Enjoy! 5 Bedrooms 5.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Canaan #282064ha
- Compound Upstate NY Near Berkshires 8 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 16 Stephentown #241006ha
- Luxury New Home Close to Saratoga Race Track and Lake George Attractions 3 Bedrooms+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Saratoga Springs #180253ha
- 4 BR/ 2.5 Bath Home W/Lakeview, Boat Launch, Public and Private Beach Access 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Broadalbin #109600ha
- Wonderful and Private Lakeside Cabin Near Vt/NY Border 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Saratoga Springs #136389ha
- Track and Town Historic Eastside Saratoga Carriage House 3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Saratoga Springs #135375ha
- Charming Year Around Rental - Columbia County - Berkshires 3 Bedrooms+ 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Canaan #132205ha
- Spring Through Fall in the Woods with Views 5 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14-17 Canaan #3506723ha
Capital, Saratoga Travel Tips
Saratoga in New York State is a great location for a vacation. Centered on Saratoga Springs vacation rentals, the area has mineral baths, world-renowned restaurants, parks and great shopping. Those looking for a more rural retreat will find state parks, miles of hiking and biking trails, golf courses, rivers and spectacular scenery at every turn. A vacation rental in Saratoga is easy to get to and makes the ideal base for exploring the area.
Save Money by Choosing Saratoga Vacation Rentals
A vacation with a family can be expensive if you are considering hotel accommodation, food and drink but a Saratoga vacation rental can be an economical solution, especially during off-peak season. With a fully equipped kitchen including a stove, microwave and dishwasher, cooking for the family will save on restaurant bills. Stock the refrigerator with soda and snacks and everyone can enjoy the break. Vacation rentals are spacious and have as many bedrooms and bathrooms as you may require. Consider splitting the rental cost with family and friends to stretch the budget without having to sacrifice on comfort. A washer and dryer on-site will also save on laundry costs, especially if your party is planning some wet or muddy outdoor pursuits! You can even take the family pet and save on boarding fees.
Things to do Around Saratoga Resorts
Saratoga is an excellent vacation base with a host of activities in the area. Golf parks, theme parks and shopping are high on most family’s list. Kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing, fishing and boating can be enjoyed on the lakes and rivers. For even more fun, rent a jet ski. The more active visitors will enjoy the challenges of mountain biking, hiking, hunting and rock climbing. In the winter months, Saratoga is an excellent base for snowboarding, downhill and cross country skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, and tubing. Those who enjoy history and culture will enjoy the antique shops scattered around the older communities.
Places to Visit Within Easy Reach of Saratoga Cabins
One must-see attraction is the Bash Bish Falls State Park in the Berkshire Mountains. Take a short hike to the highest waterfall in Massachusetts known as Bash Bish Falls. The Mount Washington State Forest also has 30 miles of trails with spectacular views of three states from the top of Mount Everett. The Berkshires are the main tourist attraction in the area to the west of the Connecticut River and south of the Green Mountains. The area is popular with nature-lovers and has access to the Appalachian Trail. The Berkshire Botanical Gardens and Arboretum offer great days out. For those wanting more cultural activities, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Clark Art Institute and the MassMoCA (Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art) are great places to visit. The area hosts many summer arts festivals including the Williamstown Theater Festival, and the Berkshire Theater Festival in Stockbridge.
Getting to Your Saratoga Vacation Home
Most visitors to New York State fly into Albany International Airport which is 26 miles from Stephentown and a similar distance from most other vacation homes in the Saratoga area. A hire car is easily arranged and recommended for exploring this lovely area.
Weather in Saratoga, NY
The summer climate around Saratoga is warm and sunny with temperatures in the 70s F, making it perfect for outdoor activities. During the winter months, temperatures are in the 20s F with plenty of snow. The annual rainfall in the area is 43 inches which is fairly evenly distributed throughout the year. The wettest month is usually May when four inches of rain is expected.