"I felt so bad for all of our teammates who got super close locations to Dreamspark, paid double what we did, and then found out you can't actually walk into or out of Dreamspark! (It's a safety thing for the kids) Meanwhile my family and another family rented this beautiful Fly Creek House and it exceeded all of our expectations!
1. The two large bedrooms really are on opposite sides of the house, they didn't hear a peep from us and we didn't hear anything from them!
2. The kitchen is huge, with a great center island to eat on, which is surrounded by excellent chairs that are height appropriate!
3. Plenty of cups, forks, plates and a wide variety of kitchen gadgets to suit your needs, along with a full size refrigerator.
4. Washer and dryer were fairly new and "he", and washed very large loads with ease!
5. The whole house is just huge, we could have had a whole other family stay and it wouldn't have been crowded.
6. Wifi was very fast and reached all over the house, including driveway
7. Almost no traffic to get to Dreams Park, we got there in under 10 minutes
8. The little touches all over the house make it so adorable...little pictures of dogs, or kittens, little beads...etc..I found something new and cute I hadn't noticed every day we were there.
9. The owners are SUPER responsive...I emailed a question about the garbage cans and they came over while we were gone and straightened it all out, VERY nice people!
10. MANY of the houses in Cooperstown look like they are from the 60's or 70's in bad shape, kind of old and worn out looking, but not this house, it looks fairly modern and we were the envy of the whole team!
1. ATT Wireless will NOT work at this location...not the houses fault, but I couldn't get the group Texts, Verizon worked though and with the awesome wifi I got imessages and email, just not normal texts.
2. Maybe the front walkway could be secured a bit better, it's made of flagstones and a bit wonky to walk on...but that is my ONE complaint...so you judge if that is harsh enough to keep you away!
LOVED this house, great location and price, you won't be sorry!"
Guest: Brittony T.
Date of Stay: June 2015
Review Submitted: July 10, 2015