This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$26,000 per week 7 night min stay
- Comfortable, Family-Oriented Amagansett Home, Half Block to Ocean 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Amagansett #3752227ha
- Chic Classic Cottage Nestled in the 'Dunes' Amagansett 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Amagansett #3013049ha
- Steps to Private Ocean Beach - Hear Waves Crashing from Home - New Availability! 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 5 Amagansett #3577934ha
- Traditional Cape on Gardiner's Bay at Fresh Pond 2 Bedrooms+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Amagansett #123445ha
- Amagansett Dunes Gem! 3 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Amagansett #281361ha
Amagansett Travel Tips
Attractions Near Amagansette Vacation Rentals
There are many things to see and do on the Long Island Forks of New York near summer homes in Amagansett. In the late summer you can be a spectator at The Hampton Classic horse show in Bridgehampton. Visit the Whaling Museum in Sag Harbor to learn about the history or the area which was once a huge whaling industry. Wine connoisseurs can enjoy many tasteful flavors from a variety of vineyards and wineries in the area, such as The Grapes of Roth in Sag Harbor, or the Channing Daughters Winery in Bridgehampton.
Amenities for Summer Homes in Amagansett
Summer homes in Amagansett have been a favorite among many stars over the years including Paul McCartney, Jerry Seinfeld, Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker. Clearly there is something to be said for Amagansett vacation rentals. For one, the amenities available provide a cozier vacationing environment. Keep your entire vacationing party under one roof with house rentals in The Hamptons that have multiple bedrooms and bathrooms as well as spacious living areas and kitchens. Pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables at the Amagansett Farmer's Market and take them back to your vacation rental to prepare a meal for your family in the fully-equipped kitchen and save on dining expenses.
Enjoy Nature from House Rentals in The Hamptons
One of the most appealing aspects of vacationing in The Hamptons is the peace and relaxation that accompanies the beautiful scenery around you. From pristine beaches to river banks, inlets to glorious tidal marshes, it's a far cry from the busy hustle of everyday life. Those that enjoy experiencing the great outdoors will not find a shortage of recreational activities. There are several hiking and biking trails available, as well as places to rent supplies for kayaking, surfing and boating and East Hampton Golf Course is only five minutes away.