This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$350 - $400 per night 3-30 night min stay
$5000 - $7595 per week 2-7 night min stay
$1200 - $1500 per night 2-7 night min stay
$400 - $500 per night 3 night min stay
$2002 - $4004 per week 7 night min stay
- Private Beach Club, View of Water and Prospect Park 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Shelter Island Heights #465041
$4900 per week 7 night min stay
$350 per night 3 night min stay
$12,000/mo July/Aug, $9,000/mo June/Sept
- Airy + Light Island Retreat, Walk to Sunset Beach ! 3 Bedrooms+ 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Shelter Island Heights #326053ha
- Adorable Waterfront Cottage 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Shelter Island Heights #391665ha
- Rustic House W/ Pool on 2 Private Acres 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Shelter Island Heights #250830ha
$7000 - $7500 per week 14 night min stay
- Sun Worshipers Paradise 3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Shelter Island Heights #238094ha
- Waterfront Charmer on Idyllic Shelter Island for Summer Rental 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Shelter Island Heights #364166ha
- Very Elegant, with Hot Tub, Large Deck and Lush Landscape 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Shelter Island Heights #385658ha
Shelter Island Heights Travel Tips
Shelter Island Heights Beach Houses Offer Great Summer Fun
For more than 300 years, people have been coming from all over the world to experience summer in The Hamptons. The Shelter Island Heights beach houses are located just north of The Hamptons in a beautiful part of Long Island that has been preserved to reflect its original beauty. Shelter Island Heights is listed on both the U.S. and New York State Register of historic places.
Commercial Free Beaches
When you choose Shelter Island Heights rental cottages you will experience the beaches in the same way as the early settlers. There are no high rise condos to spoil your view and no boardwalks lined with tacky souvenir shops. Whether you spend time on Crescent Beach or Wades Beach, you will see the coast as Mother Nature intended. A large portion of Shelter Island has been blocked from any development and remains exactly as it was before the first settlers arrived in the 1600's. The Mashomack preserve covers ten miles of coastline and over 2000 acres. There are miles and miles of hiking trails to allow you to experience the area's magnificent beauty.
The Views are Spectacular
What makes staying in Shelter Island Heights beach houses so special is the view. You will be surrounded by water on three sides and because the city slowly climbs upward from the bay, there are amazing vistas in all directions. The neighborhood reaches a peak of 150 feet as you ascend to the top. The Shelter Island Heights rental cottages are located all along the curvy roads that spiral to the peak.
Visitors pick The Hamptons vacation rentals because they are only a short drive from New York City and because the areas reputation is unmatched. This is the place where the rich and famous come when they want to relax.