This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- Waterfront Home Featured in Coastal Living Available July 4th Week 5BR/5.5BA – Sleeps 10 – Southampton #975636ha
- 100 Year Old Shingle Cottage, Couldn't Be Sweeter 3BR/1.5BA – Sleeps 5 – Southampton #991720ha
– Southampton #3477471ha
$83 - $297 per night
Views! Views! Views! Stunning True 4BR Waterfront Home Available for First Time!
– Southampton #3557717ha
$500 per night 14 night min stay
- Quaint, Private Ranch-Style Family-Home Tucked in Woods-Near Bay Beach 3BR/3BA – Sleeps 6 – Southampton #3471344ha
- Historic Home in Southampton Village, 3BR/2.5BA – Sleeps 6 – Southampton #283717ha
- Southampton Luxury Estate - Modern & Near the Beach 8BR/7BA – Sleeps 20 – Southampton #380251ha
- Stunning Estate in Southampton 6BR/5.5BA – Sleeps 12 – Southampton #3022304ha
Overview of Southampton Vacation Rentals
For a Lovely Summer Retreat, Southampton Vacation Rentals Are Ideal
Southampton vacation rentals area ideal for a lovely, quiet summer retreat. If you want to save cash on your next vacation, but still feel like you're breaking the bank, then a vacation rental is a great idea! Enjoy sites like the Southampton Publick House, with its microbrewery and restaurant, and Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, for 18 holes of fabulous golf, during your stay in Southampton. There is so much to do in the area, that you will have to consult your discerning tastes before you select activities for your itinerary.
Summer Homes in Southampton Can Be Affordable
Affordable and still extravagant in style, summer homes in Southampton are an amazing find. Visit hot clubs like the Pink Elephant, or spend your time relaxing in glamorous and serene environments, like the Lotus Spa, and either way you will end up wanting to move to Southampton! For some fun and fitness, try Offshore Surf & Sport for an activity that will leave your abs aching and your knees wobbling. If you want to re-claim the calories you burnt, then visit The Village Cheese Shop for gourmet Three Creams, fine wine, and of course, Brea.
You Will Love House Rentals in The Hamptons, if You Love Life
House rentals in The Hamptons are truly fantastic! Parish Art Museum is a small, adorable museum in Southampton that will keep your attention riveted on each delicate piece of art. You will love visiting the Children's Museum of the East End if you have kids, and strolling through the parks of The Hamptons before a long, leisurely picnic. From Coopers Beach to Cryder Beach and everywhere in between, The Hamptons has endless white sands that will keep your toes feeling fantastic. Enjoy the sun and the sound of people playing Frisbee on the beach, and you will want to return to The Hamptons every year for more fun!