This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
- "Brookside Lodge", 193 North Lakeshore 11BR/9BA – Sleeps 30 – Lake Junaluska #3253025ha
- "Carriage Quarters" 200 Stuart Circle 3BR/2.5BA – Sleeps 10 – Lake Junaluska #3253084ha
- "Foster Apartment", 105 Chapel Dr 2BR/1BA – Sleeps 5 – Lake Junaluska #3253007ha
- "Garrison"-20 Garrison Drive 4BR/2.5BA – Sleeps 8 – Lake Junaluska #3253037ha
- "Armstrong Apartment", 17 Armstong Drive 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Lake Junaluska #3252976ha
- "Starnes-Upper", 87 Glenview Dr. 2BR/1BA – Sleeps 6 – Lake Junaluska #3252995ha
- "Tree Top- Laurel Oaks Lower" 149 Kammerer 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 6 – Lake Junaluska #3253059ha
- "Green Gables"-116 Francis Asbury Road 1BR/1BA – Sleeps 4 – Lake Junaluska #3253061ha
- "Hearts Desire Cottage", 14 Hagood St 6BR/4BA – Sleeps 13 – Lake Junaluska #3252977ha
Overview of Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals
Lake Junaluska Vacation Rentals Offer a Quiet Vacation
Are you looking to spend a quiet vacation far away from the stress of everyday life? Located next to a beautiful mountainous lake, Lake Junaluska vacation rentals offer a perfect retreat for your entire family. Lake Junaluska vacation rentals and Lake Junaluska cabins feature flat-screen TVs, DVD/CD players, Internet (WiFi), fully stocked kitchens (complete with appliances, microwaves, cookware, and utensils), and more. Some Lake Junaluska vacation rentals even come with fenced yards, pool tables, and fireplaces. Cook your favorite meal at home or dine out. The town of Waynesville is only a few minutes away, and there are several nice restaurants in the area to choose from.
Lake Junaluska Cabins Offer Plenty of Activities
Whether you like to swim, golf, bike, fish, or hike, Lake Junaluska cabins offer something for everyone. You'll enjoy spectacular views of the mountains and lake while playing a round of golf. The Lake Januluska Golf Course in Waynesville features 5,744 yards of golf from the longest tees, and has a par of 70. During the Spring months, Lake Januluska vacation rentals offer mild temperatures in the low to mid 70's, and it's great weather for golf and outdoor activities. There are several hiking trails within close range of Smoky Mountain cabin rentals. The Waynesville Greenway offers 3.8 miles of easy, paved hiking, and follows Richland Creek, Vance State Park, and Recreation Park.
Plenty of Restaurants Are a Few Minutes Away From Smoky Mountain Cabin Rentals
Since a busy day of activities makes you hungry, you're ready to satisfy your taste buds with a meal. The Lomo Grill in Waynesville offers hormone-free beef, and locally grown vegetables, herbs, and fruits. If want to satisfy your hunger with soup, salad, and steak, try Bogart's Restaurant, also in Waynesville.