VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This might be one of the best kept secrets in Arrowhead Lake. Loved this house, the lake, the canoes, the views, etc. The house has all the essentials you might need. We'll be coming back again. Thank you for a wonderful long weekend. My kids loved it!!
Guest: IVDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 4, 2014
"I came to this property for a 4th of july getaway with 7 adults. It was spotless upon arrival and everything we were looking for. We were just looking to relax and chill. The hot tub was well maintained and the basement was equipped with a regulation pool table and ping pong table which kept is busy after a nice day day of barbecuing and hanging out. There was plenty to do in the community but we honestly didn't need to leave the house. Our expectations were exceeded and Rebekah was extremely easy to rent from. I look forward to checking the house out in the winter for some skiing."
Guest: Amanda M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 14, 2015
7 Awesome Things You Need To Know About This Modern Gem
"1. There is a stream running through the factory. Like, right under it. There's even a glass table in the restaurant under The Loft that lets you see it flow by! Who needs Fallingwater? Eat your heart our Frankie Lloyd. Be sure to ask Joan or Victor if you want to catch a glimpse!
2. The pictures in the listing (as amazing as they are), do not do this place justice. Not that the pictures are bad: it is actually just impossible. I tried to take some pictures myself. Then I took some huge panoramas. Then I took multiple huge panoramas. It never captured the cozy enormity of being there in real life! And I figured it out: it's because the pictures are not in 3-D. Imagine a bright huge wooden-floored warm modern cube. In real life you experience the entire thing at once. With pictures, you are limited to a few slices of Modern Gem Cube at a time. Go there to really see it!
3. Joan and Victor are incredibly kind and fun people. All communication and correspondence was a breeze/blast.
4. Victor is an awesome artist with crazy cool paintings that add to the surreal grandeur of The Loft and Jim Thorpe as a whole. That's right. The whole town is better because of Victor. And Joan.
5. As with any unbelievable get-away, there may or may not be a hidden secret door.
6. Glen Onoko Falls (an infinite cascade of waterfalls) is a 5 minute drive away. You've never seen so many waterfalls before in your whole life. You'll never seem them all. I think the last Falls is in Canada. It's a difficult hike! Bring sticks and shoe leather, rations for 40 nights (worst case scenario: Canada).
7. There may or may not be a 2,000 sq. foot "mud room" off the entrance of the loft that is perfect for hanging a Pinata, and running around a little silly. A best use scenario would involve an expert 70's disco DJ and an entire rollerskating entourage. Don't do that last one. But you could. But don't. (Ask Joan.)
Some of this is silly, but in all honesty, this place is amazing. We were a large group of noisy old friends, and Joan and Victor were very kind and generous to share their amazingly realized imaginations. We are forever thankful!"
Guest: Brian I.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 6, 2015
"Mike was so nice to deal with and so friendly! The house was perfect for what we needed to get away! We enjoyed the hot tub, the deck, the grill, the game room, the huge tv, the fire pit, and so much more! We can't wait to go back:) thanks Mike!!!"
Guest: Becky C.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 11, 2015