This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Isle of Palms currently advertising. Please see the USA, South Carolina, Charleston Area vacation rentals page.
Recent Isle of Palms reviews
"First time staying here and we were very very satisfied! Bonnie is great to work with and the condo and location is second to none.Everything was spotless and any thing you would need was in the condo.We will definenitely be back. This place is home away from home. You have to try the pizza place down the street! Park your car and anything you need is within walking distance."Guest: Butch Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: June 23, 2014View listing
"After years of trying different houses in Wild Dunes and other SC beaches, we feel as if we've finally found the home that we want to use every time for our annual girls' beach trip. It accommodates 8 of us perfectly! The ocean view is fabulous, the short walk to the beach is convenient and the screened in porch is the perfect spot to enjoy our morning coffee."Guest: Fingirl Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: June 10, 2014View listing
"My family stayed at this home last summer and it was a perfect stay/location. We were at wild dunes with four other families. In the evening everyone came to our home as it was beautiful and spacious. All amenities were as described and the central location perfect. Less that a 4 minute walk to the beach and all pools were a plus as we had children 6-15 yrs old. The porches (back one screened in) made relaxing in the evening sublime. If we come back to the wild dunes area I would definitely stay at this home. Shhh don't tell anyone or it will be booked. ENJOY"Guest: 5 PERKS Date of Stay: February 2014 Review Submitted: February 11, 2014View listing
"This home is beautiful and quite spacious. The bedrooms are huge, so we had no problem sleeping 23 people. The elevator and golf cart came in handy for my elderly mother & gimpy Sister-In-Law. A short easy walk to the beach or marina. The house is showing a few signs of wear & tear, the most notable being the pool deck, but the kids loved the pool and swam there more than at the beach. Pat is friendly and wonderful! Answered all of my questions and was very helpful when we had a mishap with the golfcart key. Would definitely stay here again, provided it is still available through VRBO."Guest: Dawn B. Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: July 23, 2014View listing
Isle of Palms Travel Tips
The Isle of Palms is where small town charm meets island living, creating an exceptional and unique spot that seems to be made for a vacation getaway.
The 7-mile-long and 1-mile-wide island may not be huge, but it's packed with welcoming locals bursting with hospitality and a variety of attractions to keep you busy throughout your stay. If you enjoy the water, you'll appreciate the 5-acre marina where you can delight in kayaking, parasailing and wave running. The island also boasts six miles of sandy shores, so there's plenty of space on the beach for a rousing game of frisbee, relaxing with a good book or even a challenging run through the sand in the morning. If you prefer bike riding, there are miles of paths to explore.
Two shopping centers in town feature a plethora of shops where you can peruse the goods and pick out your favorite souvenirs to remember your trip. Follow it up with a meal at one of the local restaurants. You're to find some fresh seafood and the catch of the day as well as a variety of other meal options to sooth any and all cravings.
With the wonderfully warm weather and an abundance of palm trees, you're sure to want to spend as much time as possible taking in all of the natural scenery and sights. Don't forget your camera, as you'll want to take as many photos as you can to remember your trip the the Isle of Palms.
Things to Do on Isle of Palms
- County Park: The climate on the Isle of Palms creates the perfect setting for spending time outdoors, so head to the Isle of Palms County Park where you'll be treated to unbeatable oceanfront access with stellar views as well as a seasonally designated swimming area. The park is a great place to come and relax, letting the sound of the waves crashing on the shore soothe you. The park features a volleyball court, picnic areas, and grills and boardwalks, so there are plenty of opportunities for some excitement. Dine on a delicious picnic meal or barbecue after an exhilarating volleyball game, then stroll along the boardwalk to take in the sights. If you're with children, there's a fun playground area for them to expend some energy and have a great time.
- Front Beach: Isle of Palms is an excellent beach community and one of the best to check out is Front Beach. This stunningly scenic spot stretches out for miles, so don't worry about finding the perfect area to lay your beach towel on. Get lost in a good book as the sun shines down on you, jump into the ocean for a refreshing swim or maybe even a race with your travel companions or comb the sand looking for sand dollars. Front Beach is a place that everyone can enjoy together, creating a lovely vacation day.
- Tidal Wave Sports: For you adventure seekers, we've got just the thing: Tidal Wave Sports. Try your hand at parasailing, ride a wave runner or check out wakeboarding, tubing and waterskiing. You can even take a ride on a Banana Boat! These rides last for about half an hour and will be great fun. What could be more entertaining than riding behind a boat on a giant banana? There's no shortage of of aquatic sports here, so you can spend afternoon or even a whole day playing and challenging your friends or family to competitions.
- Isle of Palms Recreation Center: Outdoors and activities are the names of the game on the Isle of Palms, and you can enjoy both of at the city's recreation center. Here you'll find tennis courts, basketball courts, basketball and soccer fields, a playground for the kids and a gym. Whether you want to stay strong with your fitness plan and fit in some workouts or you want to enjoy your travel group's company as you play some sports, you can do it all here!
Dining on Isle of Palms
- Acme Cantina: For an inexpensive yet delicious dining optios, head to Acme Cantina to sample some lowcountry fare with a Mexican twist. Seafood specials can be found here or you can try the popular tacos, burritos, quesadillas and chimichangas. In 2008, Acme Cantina was voted to have the best crab cake on the island, so you can't go wrong with those! Enjoy the laid-back vibe as you sample the different cuisine options, paired with a drink from the full premium bar.
- Sea Biscuit Cafe: For a tasty breakfast meal, head to the Sea Biscuit Cafe, an institution that's been serving residents Southern-style cuisine since the mid-1980s. It remains popular today with locals and visitors alike, especially for home-cooked breakfast options like sweet breads, egg biscuits and fruit plates.