VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Private Homes reviews
All in all, a great home kept up with great care. I would rent again from Patty without hesitation!
"THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW:
1. Furniture in excellent condition
2. Refrigerator with ice maker (filtered water provided by Brita water reservoir in frig that you need to fill on your own-it made the water taste exceedingly better)
3. Drip Coffee maker/ filters are provided in the cabinets
4. Iron and ironing board
5. 1 very large flat screen TV in living room and smaller ones in each bedroom
6. Hair dryer provided in each bathroom
7. Handheld Makeup mirrors in the bathroom (but they are not lighted)
8. Ceiling fans in each bedroom and in the living room
9. Whirlpool tubs in downstairs and upstairs bathrooms with stand up shower and separate tub
10. Two cribs with sheets, booster seat and high chair (stored in downstairs master bedroom closet)
11. Clean new mattresses in very good condition
12. Dishwasher detergent, sponge, dish washing liquid, paper towels, trash can bags provided
13. NO Laundry detergent so bring your own
14. Plenty of beach towels located above washer/dryer
15. Spice pantry fully stocked including salt and pepper
16. No safe in the home that I saw, so don’t bring valuables
17. 8 bikes provided some with baskets, 1 with child seat, attachable cart for young child as well
18. Ping pong, and foosball table
19. Heated pool (no extra charge)
20. Free standing above ground hot tub
21. Electronic push button front door entry that could be recoded to our own code that everyone in our family could remember
22. Extra pillows located in the downstairs master suite closet
23. 2 wonderful screened in porches which we used quite a bit.
24. Dishwasher, microwave, 2 ovens, washer/dryer, disposal
25. Several children’s books, novels, games and jigsaw puzzles
Patty, the owner, was a dream to work with. She was quick to respond to my emails when I had questions.
Upon our arrival, it was clear that the house was well taken care of. Linens, bedspreads pillows and mattress were all spotless. The only cleaning supply I bought was washer machine detergent. Patty also disclosed to me that she does not have the exterminator spray the house prior to the arrival of a family with little children (we had a newborn and 2 year old with us) which I find extremely thoughtful. I received my deposit check back in the mail in a timely manner with no deductions. All in all, a great home kept up with great care. I would rent again from Patty without hesitation."
Guest: Melissa C.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 11, 2015
"This is an absolutely wonderful property. We have been visiting Hilton Head for the past 13 years and this was our first fall trip. This, by far, is the best place we have stayed. The house is so inviting, close enough to the beach to walk and far enough away for some total relaxation and serenity. The porch, pool, spa and view of the golf course is just heaven! The house has every thing you could ever need and Sharon is just a dream to work with. She is very accommodating and a very consciousness owner. She takes pride in her property and it shows. We are so looking forward to our June stay next year. Thank you Sharon for sharing your beautiful home with us.
(We were lucky enough to watch a couple of families of deer next to the property just resting and grooming the babies - what a beautiful sight)."
Guest: Gayle C.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 3, 2015
"There were 13 in our family that stayed at this beautiful house to celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday. Everyone was so comfortable here in this house with so many places to gather and be together and perfect for the person who needs to sneak away to be alone! It was the most wonderful vacation home you could imagine. It's spacious, decorated beautifully, equipped with everything you could think of to make your stay perfect. Large screen TV in family room and TV's in every bedroom. The most wonderful game room with a pool table, surround sound, and a spacious area to gather. The pool sits on a picteresqu waterway perfect for laying out during the day and a late afternoon cocktail. There are 2 outdoor areas, one off main living and one off the game room to sit and relax. The owner of the house was absolutely awesome to work with and answered every question I had, making the rental process super easy and efficient. The location in Palmetto Dunes could not be better.... a 5 minute walk to beach access, fabulous rental area for bikes, canoes, etc., and so central on the island for great restaurants, putt putt, shopping or whatever. No need to stay anywhere else on Hilton Head Island! Stop looking and book this place today!"
Guest: DonnaHDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015