VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Rented the condo for a Clemson football weekend. Great location, close enough to Clemson. So much better than renting a hotel room. Unit was furnished nicely and we loved the screen porch. Our daughter is a senior in High school and Clemson is one of her choices..... so we may be back!
Thanks for sharing your lake home with us."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: October 6, 2014
Perfect for families with children over four years old
"Our family, which included five adults and seven children ages 4 to 13, had a great time at this house over the weekend. It is exactly as pictured.
1.Everybody agreed that the beds were comfortable. All of them were actual beds; none of them were sleeper sofas. There were plenty of sheets, blankets, and quilts to go around.
2. The "water toys" were a lot of fun. We enjoyed the john boat, canoe, pedal boat, and kayak. It helped that the weather was unseasonably warm: high of 82 degrees one of the days.
3. The house was very lived-in; nothing too fancy which put our minds at ease concerning the children.
4. The ping pong/pool table was well-used by the kids during our indoor hours.
5. We had brought our own games, but if we hadn't it would have been okay because there were quite a few already there.
6. There were plenty of towels to go around if we had kept track of our own towels and used them more than once.
7. The water pressure in the showers was great.
8. There was a basket of goodies on the table welcoming us upon check-in. It was the perfect start to our vacation and such a nice touch.
1. The water heater is apparently too small to accommodate 12 people. I was always the first to take a shower in the morning, and by the time I was finished, the water was already cooling off. Several family members commented that their showers had been cold.
2. The kitchen, while well-equipped, was very small. The table in the kitchen only seats four. There is, however, a picnic table on the screened porch.
3. One of the bedrooms in the basement was also the home to the hot water heater (I think) which is out in the open and not in a closet. We didn't feel comfortable having any of the kids sleep in that room because if they had awakened during the night, it probably would have scared them. My brother and sister in law graciously volunteered to sleep in that room, but I'm not sure they slept very well because of the noise.
4. The home is not very aesthetically pleasing. The furniture in the great room leaves much to be desired. There was a comfortable couch but everything else was wicker with vinyl cushions. Nothing in the house matches and there is not even a color scheme of any kind. However, as I said above, it was nice not to be afraid the kids were going to mess anything up."
Guest: R and H S.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 28, 2014
"My family and I rented the house for a few days in Janaury and It was beautiful. We arrived very early around 6AM and were greeted in person by the property manager and given a tour of the house. The property manager made sure we were accommodated and asked if there was anything else we needed. My family and I had a great time, taking daily hikes on the property and enjoying the fireplace at night cozy on the couch. This house was even more beautiful than the pictures could possibly show. I highly recommend that any family looking to have a great family vacation to book this house!!! Bobby, the owner is the kindest person and will help make your vacation a GREAT ONE!! Thank You Bobby for sharing your home Lynn"
Guest: LynnDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 14, 2015
"Loved Keowee Key and our accommodations exceeded our expectations. The view of the Lake was wonderful and the owner couldn't have been more accommodating. We really don't require that much except for cleanliness and quiet and we got both. We would definitely return. Thank you PK for everything!"
Guest: Gib L.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015