VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Family Reunion - celebrating new grandchildren, this is the place to be!
"While our family lives all over the USA, we were able to meet in this lovely home and celebrate the births of 2 new grandchildren! The babies are 1 and 2 months old and when I saw the pictures of the porch with the rocking chairs, I knew this was the place we wanted to be. It is so comfortable and spacious! We enjoyed having the space to come together for meals and movies but also loved the personal spaces available for rest or time alone. The proximity to amenities is phenomenal yet one can easily forget the hustle and bustle of every day life and enjoy time and life on the lake. The owners are respectful, considerate and easy to work with. They obviously care about keeping their home in excellent condition and providing a quality product for your money. I am so glad we found this home on VRBO and would love to return one day."
Guest: Paula RDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 3, 2015
Perfect for families with children over four years old
"Our family, which included five adults and seven children ages 4 to 13, had a great time at this house over the weekend. It is exactly as pictured.
1.Everybody agreed that the beds were comfortable. All of them were actual beds; none of them were sleeper sofas. There were plenty of sheets, blankets, and quilts to go around.
2. The "water toys" were a lot of fun. We enjoyed the john boat, canoe, pedal boat, and kayak. It helped that the weather was unseasonably warm: high of 82 degrees one of the days.
3. The house was very lived-in; nothing too fancy which put our minds at ease concerning the children.
4. The ping pong/pool table was well-used by the kids during our indoor hours.
5. We had brought our own games, but if we hadn't it would have been okay because there were quite a few already there.
6. There were plenty of towels to go around if we had kept track of our own towels and used them more than once.
7. The water pressure in the showers was great.
8. There was a basket of goodies on the table welcoming us upon check-in. It was the perfect start to our vacation and such a nice touch.
1. The water heater is apparently too small to accommodate 12 people. I was always the first to take a shower in the morning, and by the time I was finished, the water was already cooling off. Several family members commented that their showers had been cold.
2. The kitchen, while well-equipped, was very small. The table in the kitchen only seats four. There is, however, a picnic table on the screened porch.
3. One of the bedrooms in the basement was also the home to the hot water heater (I think) which is out in the open and not in a closet. We didn't feel comfortable having any of the kids sleep in that room because if they had awakened during the night, it probably would have scared them. My brother and sister in law graciously volunteered to sleep in that room, but I'm not sure they slept very well because of the noise.
4. The home is not very aesthetically pleasing. The furniture in the great room leaves much to be desired. There was a comfortable couch but everything else was wicker with vinyl cushions. Nothing in the house matches and there is not even a color scheme of any kind. However, as I said above, it was nice not to be afraid the kids were going to mess anything up."
Guest: R and H S.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 28, 2014
"My wife and I stayed in this magnificent home in early Fall. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this home. It is situated on the mountainside in The Cliffs Valley with a phenomenal view. The home is a luxurious mountain retreat with every amenity imaginable. We have been vacationing in this area for many years; this was the most relaxing visit of all. We hope to rent this home every year before we retire (in the Cliffs Valley)."
Guest: CarlDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: January 6, 2015
"Our family enjoyed this rental thoroughly. We cooked in every meal, & had all we needed. The grill only cooked on low, but suited us fine. We needed to call the property mngr to get the pontoon boat started, but she returned our call within 30 minutes, & got us on our way. We, actually found the "pontoon boat directions" in the boat and put them back in the "Welcome notebook". Our family enjoyed playing frisbee & volleyball in the backyard when we weren't cruising the lake or enjoying the deck. Our time was too short, but was convenient, sunny, & all that we hoped it would be."
Guest: ToniDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 20, 2015