VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Good condo, excellent price, nice owner, good location, pro tips below
"We had an excellent stay in Park City this summer. The condo was about what one would expect from a condo except it had every possible amenity imaginable. The owner has literally taken everything into account.
I had surgery the week before and the owner said if I needed to we could cancel or slide the rental a little. Very nice of him.
Our romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary was in part made wonderful by being able to stay so affordably and comfortably in such a beautiful city.
The site has open, free Wi-Fi, but it's shared with everyone. I did not have to log in. It streamed Netflix and Hulu just fine from my laptop if you turned off HD streaming.
1) If it's summertime, set the A/C at 68, set the interwall fan on full blast, and leave the bedroom door open. It will take awhile for the little unit to cool the entire place.
It's a top floor condo underneath the roof and the sun does shine directly on the windows during some parts of the day. It *does* get cool eventually so not taking any stars off. It will *not* cool the living room/kitchen all the way down to 68. Which is fine!
2) I don't like Folgers. I'd recommend buying your favorite coffee and some filters at Fresh Market or Rite Aid. For a special treat, head over to Atticus Coffee, Tea, & Books on Main Street. Again, I don't expect a VRBO condo owner to provide coffee for me. It's a... "perc" (sorry for the pun)
3) There is no direct access to the underground parking garage. This was fine in the summer but if there were ice everywhere, it would be a consideration (vs surface parking).
4) During the week, it was very quiet. We had one loud morning with someone blasting top-40 music at 7:30am but being the top floor, it was very quiet 99% of the time.
5) Do the ski lift in the summer at Deer Valley Resort, especially if Quit-n-Time lift on Main Street is out of service. Topping the mountain in the nice air and sunshine without passing out from lack of oxygen (we're from 500 ft elevation) is amazing.
If you've acclimated, go hiking or mountain biking there.
6) For a nice drive, head out highway 150. Set your GPS for Mirror Lake or even Evanston, WY. Just make sure it sends you through the mountains on highway 150. Stunning views.
7) Bring a fishing pole. Looked like many people spent Father's Day at the lakes pulling out trout."
Guest: Stephen O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
Comfortable, convenient location for national park visits
"Well-equipped cottage (with a very nice patio) which we used as a home base to visit the awesome nearby national parks and monuments. We also enjoyed the location in Kanab which is within easy walking distance of grocery stores, restaurants, McDonald's, gas stations, small movie theatre, local interest shops, etc. The manager was reponsive and communicative and efficient, i.e., very good to work with. This is absolutely beautiful country!"
Guest: BoogalaDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 21, 2014
"My daughter and I, plus two toddlers spent the weekend in this unit. It is conveniently located on main street to enjoy the Art Festival festivities. The condo is on the ground floor and 20 steps from the pool entrance gate. Enjoyed free parking as well. The unit has all amenities and Tuck ( great man) met us at the unit upon arrival. No complaints and yes we would stay again."
Guest: Lana C.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 6, 2015
Wonderful for a family- Fully stocked and convenient
"We recently stayed at this property for a month in July. With two master suites and two other rooms, we comfortably accommodated everyone. It is super conveniently located off of Wasatch BLVD and to I-215. It is fully stocked with every amenity you need.
The bathrooms are beautiful and have recently been renovated!"
Guest: ReneeDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 28, 2015