VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Our second stay at Jack's house. Every time that we stay there, ask my friend, I will bet we don'yt have have this or have that, but I am always wrong!
We have made steaks, lobsters, pasta, you name it...The TV has about about 150 channels, which is just silly...
Whether it be a potatoe peeler of cork screw or a colander., even energy drinks in the fridge!...It is always there. This last visit, Jack even had yogurt and bananas there, as well as chips and salsa, in case we forgot something, not to mention the cupboard full of odds and ends (Olive oil, mustard, pasta and stuff). I have never seen this in a rental house, and this is why we keep coming back. The personal touches and the the occasional personal phone calls from Jack while we are in his home, are what makes the place a memorable experience. I wouldn't even consider renting anywhere else, even though I prefer to ski at Alta and Snowbird...It is worth the drive, and the location cannot be beat in Park City!
Loyal Customers, George and his Ski Buddy Bill"
Guest: george s.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
"We just recently returned from a 6-day stay at this unit, and it was fantastic! Having stayed in Park City at least a dozen times, we really appreciate lodging that offers both excellent accommodations and location. In addition to a large kitchen/living areas, this unit has 3 fully appointed bedrooms and bathrooms, perfect for 3 couples. Put that together with private parking for 2 cars and a hot tub with the best view ever, and you've found the perfect place. Can't say enough about the responsiveness of the owner either...the hot tub was ready and waiting when we arrived and the welcome basket of goodies and wine didn't last long! Will definitely return, thanks for everything!!"
Guest: Liz S.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 22, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015