VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This house exceeded all of our expectations. The house was spacious, clean, fun, and in a fantastic location. There is plenty of common space on the ground floor, which is great if you come in a big group (there were 14 of us). There is a hot tub and a grill outside which adds a bit of fun. The house is located walking distance to Main Street, which is where most of the bars and restaurants are located. The owner, John, was very proactive (sent us detailed information well ahead of arrival) and responsive to a couple of minor maintenance things. He was flexible with a variety of things, which is very helpful when you are dealing with a big group. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a relaxing getaway with a bit of skiing or hiking involved. We had a lot of fun and would definitely return should we be back in Park City."
Guest: Abhay N.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 12, 2015
"The house is really well located near Main Street. It offers a quick walk to many restaurants, bars, and shops. There is also easy access to nice nature walks and hikes. The house itself is beautiful and contains all of the amenities needed. I will use this rental again."
Guest: Danielle E.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 17, 2015
"You really cant get a better location at this price. The condo is just a block from the town lift and main street. It was very nice to be able to walk to all of the restaurants and nightlife in Park City. Condo is on the first floor which is nice when walking with ski boots on. We had three couples in our group and this condo was the perfect size for our group. Our group really liked having the private hot tub right on the balcony."
Guest: krpDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 20, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015