VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We stayed in the condo for four nights while on our Park City ski trip. The location was GREAT! We were situated right in town, so you walk down the steps and you have your choice of shops and restaurants to cruise. The Town Ski Lift was about 3 blocks away and definitely doable in our ski boots. It was nice not to worry about parking and to come back and relax over a long lunch before heading back to the slopes. If you didn't want to walk, there is a free bus shuttle available along Main Street.
The kitchen had all the amenities we needed. Colleen was great to work with and gave us great tips. It was just my husband and I, so it was a perfect size. The bed is a pull down bed, which was very comfortable. The futon could be used as well, but with all our gear, it may have been tough to have two more adults. We took advantage of the hot tub to soak our sore muscles after long days of skiing too! Whether was great and we got to enjoy the roof top scenery as well.
Great experience and would recommend for another stay!"
Guest: skitravlerDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 20, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015
"The location to Main St is superb! We arrived and parked the rental car. Park Silly Sunday's is a free festival the City puts on every Sunday in the summer. What fun. We took a chair lift to the top at PCMR the views were outstanding. The house is perfect. Steam rm, hot tub, sauna really nice for everyone to choose what they like. The pictures are just like what's here unlike some others we stayed in!!! Owner very nice and accommodating - I highly recommend."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 11, 2015
"We had a great stay here during peak Ski season. The locations is perfect! Easy access to the town lift, walk to main street, and a bus stop practically at the back door. We had 8 adults for a week and were very comfortable with the space. The photos are fairly accurate, if anything the living space is a little larger than we expected from the photos. The house is well equipped with everything you might need with respect to kitchenware and media/entertainment. You can't beat the price for this location in Park City, we would definitely consider staying here again. The manager was fantastic to work with, super fast responses to all our questions and very accommodating."
Guest: Greg H.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 25, 2015