VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Couldn't have been happier with this beautiful property & great location!
Walking distance to all that Park City has to offer........
Awesome restaurants, bars & shopping! There's even a free trolley, door to door service.
Loved being so close to all the local ski fields too!
This is an all year round property with a beautiful balcony looking down to the Main Street of Park City & gorgeous views of the mountains!
Beautifully decorated, very comfy & cozy!!!!!!
Would highly recommend this property for a family or group of friends."
Guest: SammyDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 2, 2015
"We just recently returned from a 6-day stay at this unit, and it was fantastic! Having stayed in Park City at least a dozen times, we really appreciate lodging that offers both excellent accommodations and location. In addition to a large kitchen/living areas, this unit has 3 fully appointed bedrooms and bathrooms, perfect for 3 couples. Put that together with private parking for 2 cars and a hot tub with the best view ever, and you've found the perfect place. Can't say enough about the responsiveness of the owner either...the hot tub was ready and waiting when we arrived and the welcome basket of goodies and wine didn't last long! Will definitely return, thanks for everything!!"
Guest: Liz S.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 22, 2015
"I thought I would take a moment and write a review of this amazing retreat condo.
I have been thoroughly impressed at the fun and accessible location of this property. It's right off of the middle of Main Street in the heart of old town Park City. The convenience of the locations at arms length of all vacation needs.
The condo itself is very inviting and super comfortable. The quiet location is awesome too. Security into the building is much appreciated as I feel safe leaving and knowing my items are secure. It's very clean. My daughters and I enjoy every minute making memories here. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone. I truly give it a 9 1/2 out of a 10!!"
Guest: RussDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: August 2, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015