VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South, Old Town reviews
Great location, easy for groups
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015
"This place is great. Walk to Main Street. We had 5 guys which was perfect. Ski during the day and walked to Main Street to dinner and the bars at night. Owner was extremely helpful giving tips. I have rented many places and they usually clear everything out of the kitchen before the next person arrives but not here. All of the little things were there, so we used the pay it forward attitude of using up some things but leaving more for the next group. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Park City!"
Guest: Adam S.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 23, 2015
"Firstly, thank you to Ron and Diana for sharing their wonderful home with us! They were extremely responsive to questions and requests.
We had an amazing time in Park City and made memories to last a lifetime. Everything was in perfect working order and we found everything we needed. Plenty of kitchenware, towels, shampoo, soap, etc. Hot tub was amazing after a day in the snow. We also used the grill one afternoon and it worked great. There were plenty of beds and bathrooms for everyone. The living room has a HUGE couch and room to accommodate the whole group at once.
Location was even better than we had hoped, we didn't even need the rental car at all! You can walk to just about anywhere in the historic district -- lots of great bars, restaurants, and shops. The town lift is super close and got us up to the mountain each day. Transit center with buses and shuttles is also nearby, even though we didn't need it.
I would absolutely recommend this house to anyone with a large group that wants to be right in the action of Park City.
Thanks for making our vacation easy and fun!"
Guest: Brian R.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 31, 2015