VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I rented Lee and Tamara's place for three nights during President's week and enjoyed myself immensely. The bed is very comfortable which is very important after skiing all day. The condo is only a few minutes to Park City and a very easy drive to Alta. I had the pleasure of meeting them as well, and they are a lovely couple. Thank you so much!"
Guest: Kelly C.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 21, 2015
"Great Location close to bus stops for both Park City and Canyons. Within walking distance of restaurants. Condo was clean and well kept. Brian was very helpful in checking in and getting parking pass when needed. Will definitely stay again next time in Park City."
Guest: Jon M.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
Good condo, excellent price, nice owner, good location, pro tips below
"We had an excellent stay in Park City this summer. The condo was about what one would expect from a condo except it had every possible amenity imaginable. The owner has literally taken everything into account.
I had surgery the week before and the owner said if I needed to we could cancel or slide the rental a little. Very nice of him.
Our romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary was in part made wonderful by being able to stay so affordably and comfortably in such a beautiful city.
The site has open, free Wi-Fi, but it's shared with everyone. I did not have to log in. It streamed Netflix and Hulu just fine from my laptop if you turned off HD streaming.
1) If it's summertime, set the A/C at 68, set the interwall fan on full blast, and leave the bedroom door open. It will take awhile for the little unit to cool the entire place.
It's a top floor condo underneath the roof and the sun does shine directly on the windows during some parts of the day. It *does* get cool eventually so not taking any stars off. It will *not* cool the living room/kitchen all the way down to 68. Which is fine!
2) I don't like Folgers. I'd recommend buying your favorite coffee and some filters at Fresh Market or Rite Aid. For a special treat, head over to Atticus Coffee, Tea, & Books on Main Street. Again, I don't expect a VRBO condo owner to provide coffee for me. It's a... "perc" (sorry for the pun)
3) There is no direct access to the underground parking garage. This was fine in the summer but if there were ice everywhere, it would be a consideration (vs surface parking).
4) During the week, it was very quiet. We had one loud morning with someone blasting top-40 music at 7:30am but being the top floor, it was very quiet 99% of the time.
5) Do the ski lift in the summer at Deer Valley Resort, especially if Quit-n-Time lift on Main Street is out of service. Topping the mountain in the nice air and sunshine without passing out from lack of oxygen (we're from 500 ft elevation) is amazing.
If you've acclimated, go hiking or mountain biking there.
6) For a nice drive, head out highway 150. Set your GPS for Mirror Lake or even Evanston, WY. Just make sure it sends you through the mountains on highway 150. Stunning views.
7) Bring a fishing pole. Looked like many people spent Father's Day at the lakes pulling out trout."
Guest: Stephen O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015