VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I cannot say enough good things about the condo! It is in a great location, convenient to the slopes and downtown Park City. It is clean and has all of the amentites anyone would need for this type of accomodation. The owner, Dale, is so very helpful!! The welcoming email you will receive once you book with him is full of great information for the area and is very helpful! As a frequent vacation renter via these types of sites, I have NEVER received this type of hospitality from any owner. If you are looking for this style of accomodation I HIGHLY recommend that you choose this condo.....you will not be disappointed!!
Carrie - North Carolina"
Guest: Carrie B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 23, 2015
Good condo, excellent price, nice owner, good location, pro tips below
"We had an excellent stay in Park City this summer. The condo was about what one would expect from a condo except it had every possible amenity imaginable. The owner has literally taken everything into account.
I had surgery the week before and the owner said if I needed to we could cancel or slide the rental a little. Very nice of him.
Our romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary was in part made wonderful by being able to stay so affordably and comfortably in such a beautiful city.
The site has open, free Wi-Fi, but it's shared with everyone. I did not have to log in. It streamed Netflix and Hulu just fine from my laptop if you turned off HD streaming.
1) If it's summertime, set the A/C at 68, set the interwall fan on full blast, and leave the bedroom door open. It will take awhile for the little unit to cool the entire place.
It's a top floor condo underneath the roof and the sun does shine directly on the windows during some parts of the day. It *does* get cool eventually so not taking any stars off. It will *not* cool the living room/kitchen all the way down to 68. Which is fine!
2) I don't like Folgers. I'd recommend buying your favorite coffee and some filters at Fresh Market or Rite Aid. For a special treat, head over to Atticus Coffee, Tea, & Books on Main Street. Again, I don't expect a VRBO condo owner to provide coffee for me. It's a... "perc" (sorry for the pun)
3) There is no direct access to the underground parking garage. This was fine in the summer but if there were ice everywhere, it would be a consideration (vs surface parking).
4) During the week, it was very quiet. We had one loud morning with someone blasting top-40 music at 7:30am but being the top floor, it was very quiet 99% of the time.
5) Do the ski lift in the summer at Deer Valley Resort, especially if Quit-n-Time lift on Main Street is out of service. Topping the mountain in the nice air and sunshine without passing out from lack of oxygen (we're from 500 ft elevation) is amazing.
If you've acclimated, go hiking or mountain biking there.
6) For a nice drive, head out highway 150. Set your GPS for Mirror Lake or even Evanston, WY. Just make sure it sends you through the mountains on highway 150. Stunning views.
7) Bring a fishing pole. Looked like many people spent Father's Day at the lakes pulling out trout."
Guest: Stephen O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
"Our family of 4 had a great time last week at this condo. I have been coming to the PC area for 20+ years and have been in a lot of condo's and will stay at this one from now on. We have young boys 7 and 8 yrs old and the bottom level playroom and bunks were perfect for them You could easily have fit another family of 4 or 5 in this condo and not been crowded at all. Tim and Lisa's directions and care of the place was wonderful and they ensure that everything is easy and in good and working order. We loved the master suites with king beds and the private hot tub was perfect after a long day on the mountain. also the trail right behind the condo was super easy access into town as we walked to the Cole Sport and Jans (with kids) one evening as well as for ice cream another night. no more than a 10-15 min flat and safe walk.
We always rent a car but you could easily take the bus to the resorts for free. Drive was no more that 7-8 mins to Deer Valley and only 4-5 mins to PC.
Highly recommend and wish we were still there!
CW from Nashville"
Guest: CW from NashvilleDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 24, 2015
"We really enjoyed our stay at your beautiful condo! The view was amazing. The accommodations were very good for our group of 10 ppl. I was really comfortable in the upstairs queen bed. The fireplace was divine and the young crowd enjoyed the hot tub everyday after skiing. One recommendation for making the stay even more comfortable would be to add more cooking and baking dishes. There was no large fry pans ... only two small skillets. This made cooking for a large group a challenge. The upstairs bathroom tub faucet handle has come off and must be reattached in order to use. These were very minor issues and we would definitely come back again and recommend your home to others. Thanks very much!"
Guest: Kim H.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 3, 2015