VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Prospector Square reviews
Good condo, excellent price, nice owner, good location, pro tips below
"We had an excellent stay in Park City this summer. The condo was about what one would expect from a condo except it had every possible amenity imaginable. The owner has literally taken everything into account.
I had surgery the week before and the owner said if I needed to we could cancel or slide the rental a little. Very nice of him.
Our romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary was in part made wonderful by being able to stay so affordably and comfortably in such a beautiful city.
The site has open, free Wi-Fi, but it's shared with everyone. I did not have to log in. It streamed Netflix and Hulu just fine from my laptop if you turned off HD streaming.
1) If it's summertime, set the A/C at 68, set the interwall fan on full blast, and leave the bedroom door open. It will take awhile for the little unit to cool the entire place.
It's a top floor condo underneath the roof and the sun does shine directly on the windows during some parts of the day. It *does* get cool eventually so not taking any stars off. It will *not* cool the living room/kitchen all the way down to 68. Which is fine!
2) I don't like Folgers. I'd recommend buying your favorite coffee and some filters at Fresh Market or Rite Aid. For a special treat, head over to Atticus Coffee, Tea, & Books on Main Street. Again, I don't expect a VRBO condo owner to provide coffee for me. It's a... "perc" (sorry for the pun)
3) There is no direct access to the underground parking garage. This was fine in the summer but if there were ice everywhere, it would be a consideration (vs surface parking).
4) During the week, it was very quiet. We had one loud morning with someone blasting top-40 music at 7:30am but being the top floor, it was very quiet 99% of the time.
5) Do the ski lift in the summer at Deer Valley Resort, especially if Quit-n-Time lift on Main Street is out of service. Topping the mountain in the nice air and sunshine without passing out from lack of oxygen (we're from 500 ft elevation) is amazing.
If you've acclimated, go hiking or mountain biking there.
6) For a nice drive, head out highway 150. Set your GPS for Mirror Lake or even Evanston, WY. Just make sure it sends you through the mountains on highway 150. Stunning views.
7) Bring a fishing pole. Looked like many people spent Father's Day at the lakes pulling out trout."
Guest: Stephen O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
"Finally we would like to say thanks to Paul and Lynn for the professional way of handling the renting of your appartement.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
Unfortunately snow was not good as expected but maybe next time... :-)"
Guest: JanDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 14, 2015
"I cannot say enough good things about the condo! It is in a great location, convenient to the slopes and downtown Park City. It is clean and has all of the amentites anyone would need for this type of accomodation. The owner, Dale, is so very helpful!! The welcoming email you will receive once you book with him is full of great information for the area and is very helpful! As a frequent vacation renter via these types of sites, I have NEVER received this type of hospitality from any owner. If you are looking for this style of accomodation I HIGHLY recommend that you choose this condo.....you will not be disappointed!!
Carrie - North Carolina"
Guest: Carrie B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 23, 2015
"We traveled with our 2 pre-teens and we all had a wonderful 8-day summer stay at this condo. It has plenty of fans and all the amenities that we needed and more. We were very comfortable and felt very safe. The condo is as pictured and as described. The 2 sofas are very cozy and one of them is a huge sofa bed. The master bedroom has a nice jacuzzi. The guest bedroom has a portable AC unit. The kitchen is truly fully equipped and it's easy to use and clean.
The laundry room was one door away from the condo. The condo's parking spot is conveniently located right next to the elevator. We rented a car but we noticed that this condo is on a great location to walk, bike and go around town. The internet connection was great and we were able to use the printer to print our boarding passes.
The process of renting the condo was friendly and easy. The price was very reasonable. The owner is a very pleasant lady who even contacted us mid-way our stay to find out if we needed anything. The manager was very helpful, he answered our questions/requests right away, he repeated offered his help and told us to contact him if we needed anything.
Thank you for everything!
We definitely recommend this condo. You will not be disappointed."
Guest: Dalia W.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 10, 2015