This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$275 - $775 per night 1 night min stay
$100 - $320 per night 2 night min stay
$600 - $1,100 per night 2-4 night min stay
$299 - $995 per night 2-6 night min stay
$120 per night 2 night min stay
$650 per night 2 night min stay
- Quiet Yet Convenient Ski House, 2 Miles from Killington Access Road. 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Killington #263559ha
- Killington Duplex W/ Hot Tub, Charming, Cozy, Clean 4 Bedrooms 2.5+ Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Killington #104275ha
- Vermont Vacation Home: Okemo Valley and Killington: Sleeps 19, 7 Bedrooms 7 Bedrooms 5.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 19 Killington #206441ha
$286 - $Infinity per night 2-5 night min stay
- Killington Condo with 3 Flat Screen Tvs, Pool & Tennis ! 2 Bedrooms+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 8 Killington #117350ha
- Ski in/Ski Out Our Beautifully Renovated Killington Condo on Sundog Trail 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Killington #913772ha
- Exclusive Woods Resort & Spa, Elegant 3 BR/3 Bath Condo Owner Advertiser 3 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Killington #113985ha
- The Woods Resort Luxury Ski Condo 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #117502ha
$200 - $335 per night 2 night min stay
- Killington Slope Side Home 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Killington #213531ha
$200 - $400 per night 2 night min stay
- Slope Side Townhouse for Families at Killington's Pico Peak 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Killington #931252ha
- Luxury Ski on / Ski Off, 3 Bed / 3 Bath House on Acre 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Killington #147775ha
- Secluded Farmhouse on the White River 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #306812ha
Check listing for rates 2-5 night min stay
$350 - $600 per night 2 night min stay
$250 per night 2 night min stay
- Fantastic Views Ski House 6 Bedrooms+ 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 16 Killington #266700ha
$500 per night 3 night min stay
Check listing for rates 2 night min stay
- Premier Ski-in / Ski-Out Location - 3 Bedroom Townhouse - Sunrise Mountain 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Killington #104296ha
- Giant Ski Vacation Home with Hot Tub, Foosball Table, Walk to Nightlife 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Killington #104272ha
- Large Chalet on Flat, Wooded Acre Off Killington Rd, About 2 Mi to Lodges 8 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Sleeps 16 Killington #118084ha
- Large and Roomy with All the Comforts of Home 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Killington #264620ha
- Mountain Green Resort in Killington. Great Condo-Great Location-Great Price. 2 Bedrooms+ 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #126846ha
- Contemporary Hawk Killington Area Home with Hot Tub Sleeps 8 4 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Killington #172843ha
- Killington Vermont Ski in Ski Out Condo with Hi-Speed Internet 2 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #192232ha
- Large Ski Home, Hot Tub, Sauna, Pool Table, 5 Minutes to Base Lodge & Nightlife 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Killington #104315ha
- 'Deluxe' Slopeside Mountain Green Condo 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4 Killington #111380ha
- Summer Special $99 Per Night 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #145934ha
- Deluxe Mountain Green Condo - Killington Ski Area Winter Rates 2 Bedrooms+ 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #110963ha
- AAA Rated Deluxe Slopeside Mountain Green Condo at Low Owners Rates 2 Bedrooms+ 1 Bathroom Sleeps 6 Killington #104261ha
$1,000 per night 2 night min stay
- Immaculate Accommodations, Short Shuttle to Lifts 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Killington #104785ha
- Killington Contemporary 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Killington #104284ha
Killington Travel Tips
Picture cascading mountains covered in fresh, powder-white snow towering over a lovely little town filled with welcoming smiles and warm hospitality. Sounds like a postcard, but Killington brings it to life, and you can experience it for yourself.
Killington is a cozy town snuggled in Rutland County, Vt., and features seven stunning mountains, making it one of the most sought after ski destinations in New England. You'll find some of the highest and most varied terrain here covering more than 90 miles. When the weather warms up, there's still plenty to do for outdoor enthusiasts. Killington also offers a plethora of biking and hiking trails to enjoy when the snow melts.
Golfers will appreciate the two PGA courses here with 12 others just a short drive from town. And with scenic beauty around every turn, it's a great place to take a long drive or walk around. When you're ready to venture back inside, head to a local restaurant for a hot, delicious meal or check out the opportunities to see live artistic performances as well as attractions where you can learn more about this quaint village's history and culture.
Things to Do in Killington
- Killington Ski Resort: Skiers and snowboarders are sure to spend most of their winter getaway exploring the Killington Ski Resort, which offers 155 different trails suitable for all skill levels - from beginners to pros. There are also six terrain parks with more than 50 features, including two pipes, so boarders can practice tricks to their heart's' content. The mountains get around 250 inches of natural snowfall each year, providing plenty of powder to keep everyone happy all season long. When you need a break from the slopes, there's also a tubing park, snowcat-drawn sleigh rides, snowmobile tours and snowshoeing, so you can really get your fill of winter activities!
- Killington Arts Guild Gallery: Those who appreciate art will want to stop by the Killington Arts Guild Gallery, which features paintings, sculptures, prints and photography on display from guild members. Gallery shows are held every three months on a rotating basis, and an opening reception takes place the first Saturday of each show. Peruse the different mediums and if you find something you like, the pieces are also available for purchase.
- New England Maple Museum: Vermont is known for its delicious maple syrup, so it's worth taking a short drive to Pittsford from Killington to visit the New England Maple Museum. It's nestled into the foothills of the Green Mountains where the best syrup is made. As you explore the museum you'll move through more than 200 years of maple sugaring history, beginning when Native Americans learned that map sap cooked over fire created a sweet treat. The museum also features the most complete collections of sugaring artifacts in the world. After the tour, be sure to stop in the gift shop to stock up on all things maple flavored.
- Mountain Muse Massage Therapy: After days filled with skiing or snowboarding, you're body will surely need a break. Treat your tired, achy muscles to a little pampering at Mountain Muse Massage Therapy. Michelle Durney has been massaging clients since 1998 and her style incorporates both Swedish and deep tissue techniques for a completely relaxing experience that will ease the tension out of stubborn knots. Book a 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute massage and allow yourself to completely let go of all stress.
Dining in Killington
- Liquid Art: For an eclectic and exciting experience head to Liquid Art, a local coffeehouse art gallery. You'll find an espresso bar with specialty coffee that's perfect for waking you up in the morning, and the shop also serves small breakfast items and snacks in case you're a little hungry. After a quick bite, peruse the paintings, jewelry, pottery and more that's all for sale.
- The Lookout Tavern: This local eatery serves up classic favorites like soups, salads, sandwiches and burgers, all of which can be enjoyed while you take in unbeatable views of Killington. The game room and pool table provide some extra entertainment opportunities for before and after lunch or dinner. Try the chipotle chicken wrap, left coast burger or pan seared ahi tuna.
- Sunup Bakery: For breakfast and lunch, Sunup Bakery is an excellent choice with options like pastries, bagels and breakfast sandwiches. The bakery provides some of the area's best sandwiches, including plenty of vegetarian options, and delicious hot soups that are perfect for warming up on a chilly day. It's a lovely spot to spend some time before hitting the slopes or exploring the town. If it's warm enough, take a steamy cup of coffee out onto the deck and enjoy a lazy morning reading the local paper or a good book.