VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Lake Anna reviews
"My family, friends and I had a wonderful peaceful stay this past week. We enjoyed the pool the fire pit grilling out together. The yard was amazing for star gazing."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 19, 2015
"This was a great house in the perfect location. Four adults and two kids spent two nights there. The best parts were the huge covered porch, immediate access to a private beach (just for the community), and tons of amenities (grill, beach chairs, picnic tables, comfortable furniture, great air conditioning, movies, board games). It was also in close proximity to a shopping center with a large grocery store. The owner was very pleasant and easy to work with. We especially appreciated that he allowed us a late check out on Sunday, so we were able to enjoy a leisurely Father's Day to top off a great weekend!"
Guest: Dave O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 25, 2015
Awesome place for multiple families - owners are wonderful!
"Our group was multi-generational. The house is enormous and easily accommodated our group (we had up to 13 there the first weekend). Here are the highlights:
- Huge kitchen that is easy to work in while others still use it. Breakfast bar seats 6!
- Main living area features a SUPER comfortable leather couch that became nap central.
- Gigantic second floor deck was a wonderful hangout place and is protected from rain.
- There are FIVE comfy king-size beds in this house - awesome - and the bedrooms are roomy.
- Lake access is good because of the gentle slope to the water. There are tons of Adirondack chairs and loungers and plenty of space to set them up.
- It was SO QUIET on our cove.
- We enjoyed the size of the yard for CanJam and other games and took advantage of the fire pit, spending hours there.
The owners are fabulous people and treated us like family. It was clear that Gordean and Frank truly wanted us to have a good time. They offered extras we didn't even expect.
We lucked out with the most gorgeous weather possible. The house is situated in front of multiple boat slips, so the water view was not ideal; however, this did not diminish from our experience of the lake. The sheer size and comfort of this home and property made us super happy we found it!"
Guest: LuAnn O.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 18, 2015