VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"we toured several different beaches in the area. loved them also got a great pizza across street at brewing place, delicious. also did self-guided cranberry tour enjoyed ourselves. liked that was close to different towns. good base for exploring the area."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 29, 2015
"This is a great house. Especially perfect for two couples and up to three kids (if one is old enough for a top bunk).
-home is easily accessible to wheelchair users and folks with mobility limitations. As an occupational therapist this is somethig I always look for and this may be the most accessible rental house I've ever seen. Of note, the beach access is completely non accessible though you can see the ocean waves from a seated position in the living room and from
The huge outdoor patio. The entry from the flat driveway to the home is completely flat, open concept living, wide open doorways to enter bedrooms and bathrooms. One of two toilets is accessible.
- the beach is literally 150 steps from the door of the house. I counted. Amazing, especially when trying to optimize beach time between rain squalls
- wide open concept/layout facilitates conversation and group time including if someone is in the kitchen, but the isolated main bedrooms can also offer quiet space alone
- best stocked kitchen I've ever seen in a rental. Tons of nice cookware and pantry basic supplies. Much appreciated!
-private from neighbors. You can see them but certainly not too close
- the third bedroom is designed for kids but is right off of the kitchen and quite seperate from the rest of the house. We had to be quiet at night. If your kids are young I would also bring a monitor of some kind for nighttime. Our three year old slept there and woke up scared in the middle of the night and we didn't hear his shrieking sobbing until we coincidently went to the kitchen to get the baby some milk in the middle of the night. Even though our bedroom door was open, we couldnt hear him at all until we got to the hallway
- there is not a door to seperate the master bedroom and bathroom. The toilet has a pocket door for privacy but there is limited bathroom privacy if you don't like someone seeing you in the shower or tub when you're bathing. (You walk past the master tub to get into the master bedroom)
- there was a strange influx of millipedes
Inside, live and dead. I'm guessing this is related to beach living but I was surprised
- bummer to not be able to hear the ocean with the windows that don't open on the beach side but still a great view.
Of note there are two big rooms with en suite bathrooms and then the third small kid-focused bedroom.
Overall a great location and experience. We plan to stay here with family again in the future!"
Guest: Winter RetreatersDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 17, 2015