VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We've been staying here for a number of years and it's a great spot. Ballard and the surrounding towns are a great way to get a real feel for Seattle without battling the traffic of some other neighborhoods. We're big fans of the neighborhood, Cafe Fiore, and Darrell, the host. Highly recommended."
Guest: IdratherdriveDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 8, 2014
"I live a few blocks from this house, and have rented it twice when all my family is in town. We just rented it over Easter. Here's what I love about it:
* Four large bedrooms with max space between them, so everyone has privacy (3rd bedrooms separated by stairwell & bath, 1st bedrooms by laundry & bath)
* Both upper bedrooms have private decks with view
* House is so nice & elegantly decorated that even the hardest-to-please in my family are thrilled with it
* On same block as the small 65th bar/coffee/restaurant district, but still has on-street parking available (can be a huge issue elsewhere in Seattle!)
* Main 2nd floor great for entertaining
I was just really happy with everything. The Internet worked. Everything worked. Everything was stocked. Carrie is local & very responsive."
Guest: Reuben A.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
1) The town of Ballard is awesome! 2) Location of the townhouse is great; walking distance to Market St, all the local shops, eateries, pubs, and the D line bus express to downtown Seattle. 3) College/teenage children loved the night time action on Market St. 4) Townhouse accommodated our group of 6 adults and 2 teens comfortably.
The Not so Good:
1) The outlets in the upstairs bathroom did not work. (We did not inform the owner of this during our stay, we're not complainers and improvised). 2) The upstairs bed was a little hard according to my wife, but I didn't seem to notice.
We would stay here again! Privacy, comfortable and the location outside of Seattle is just far enough, but having access to the D line express to ride into Seattle at walking distance was a major plus. Great place!"
Guest: Tony M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 8, 2015