"I live a few blocks from this house, and have rented it twice when all my family is in town. We just rented it over Easter. Here's what I love about it:
* Four large bedrooms with max space between them, so everyone has privacy (3rd bedrooms separated by stairwell & bath, 1st bedrooms by laundry & bath)
* Both upper bedrooms have private decks with view
* House is so nice & elegantly decorated that even the hardest-to-please in my family are thrilled with it
* On same block as the small 65th bar/coffee/restaurant district, but still has on-street parking available (can be a huge issue elsewhere in Seattle!)
* Main 2nd floor great for entertaining
I was just really happy with everything. The Internet worked. Everything worked. Everything was stocked. Carrie is local & very responsive."
Guest: Reuben A.
Date of Stay: April 2015
Review Submitted: April 16, 2015