VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Having stayed in many places and different locations in Point Roberts I would highly recommend The Garden Cottage. With its privacy, european feel, cleanliness and charm it makes for the perfect place for a peaceful getaway. Can't wait to go back!"
Guest: Alison S.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 8, 2015
"The place had everything you could want and need. We happen to be able to meet the owner and she was very nice. The booking agent was also great to work with. The responses from her were always very prompt. The place is clean with lots of extra towels, sheets, etc. the walls were very sound dampening and for having such an open space there wasn't an echo. It felt nice and cozy yet open and relaxing with killer views and one of the best sunsets I have ever seen. My advice.... Rent this unit!"
Guest: L CruzDate of Stay: August 2014Review Submitted: August 29, 2014
"We've rented homes across this country and this is at the top of our list. Anacortes is a great jumping off point for San Juan Island adventures and staying at this 'cottage' makes it even more desirable. Read the other reviews - I don't want to repeat except to share that these were our favorites about the place:
- Top notch, well-appointed kitchen - a must for those that love to cook like we do.
- Nice wine glasses - seriously, I can't tell you how many places we've rented that don't offer these! There's even other bar ware for you mix-ologists.
- Gorgeous views and private hot tub.
- Comfy beds and a nice shower plus plenty of towels.
- Conveniently located to anything you'd like to do from cycling to hiking and kayaking to shopping.
- So lovely and homey you won't want to leave. A perfect rainy day place to curl up with a good book or your latest art project.
- Nice communications from owner too.
One thing to note (and it totally wasn't an issue for us) is that the bedrooms and main bath are located up a turning victorian house staircase. Good to know if someone in your party has mobility issues."
Guest: Lisa M. Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 25, 2014