VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"As a former resident of Marlinton. I can't say enough of what a wonderful place it is to go back and visit. Especially staying at Nola's House. Knowing the owner so well because we knew each other as children growing up and going to school together. It's like turning the clock back 50+ years. Reliving great memories from the past. A place you can call home. And people you can call family."
Guest: HarryDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 25, 2015
"I've stayed at this cabin several times and always enjoy coming to the area. Our favorite things to do:
- Soak away our worries in the hot tub.
- Make s'mores by the campfire
- Marvel at how many stars you can see in the sky
- Relax away from the city
- Explore the woods, the creek, and run around the ball park with our dog
- Go whitewater rafting in Harper's Ferry, bike the C&O towpath, walk through the PawPaw tunnel.
- Soak in the baths and get a massage at Berkeley Springs State Park
- Swim in the neighborhood lake
- Sit, eat, and drink on the screened-in porch
- Play table-top shuffleboard in the game room
- Play the piano in the loft
- Family game night by the wood stove
There is plenty to do in the area or sometimes we just hang out all weekend long in the comfortable relaxing cabin."
Guest: StevenDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: November 26, 2015