VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Our family and friends had a great stay at this lovely home. We had plenty of room for our kids and grandchildren with the two separate great rooms. The house was well equipped and had everything we needed! The owner and manager were great to work with and we would recommend this home to anyone, summer or winter, as the ski lift is right by the house!"
Guest: CarolineDate of Stay: May 2014Review Submitted: June 18, 2014
"This was our second year to stay in Townhouse #1. It was excellent in cleanliness, supplies and comfort. We find it perfect for our time visiting with our son/grandson at Northwest College. The owners are very accessible and will help with any needs. Lots of information in the house on local activities as well."
Guest: PannerDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 17, 2014
"We had such a special stay at Tensleep.
- The kitchen was well stocked with spices, pots, pans, plates and of course wine glasses
- plenty of wood for us to stay cozy
- super response hosts, Sara and Chris! While they weren't on site, they quickly responded to any email request we had.
- they even had laundry detergent for us to use. the laundry facility is very close in the adjacent building, and is only $.75 a machine! A steal compared to rates in SF.
- immaculately clean!
- also, we didn't have a car and that was no problem!
Thank you Sara and Chris for great stay! We had such a blast at your place and in Jackson Hole and can't wait to get back there soon!"
Guest: Bridget H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 30, 2015