VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Teton Village reviews
Cozy, convenient and memorable
"We had such a special stay at Tensleep.
- The kitchen was well stocked with spices, pots, pans, plates and of course wine glasses
- plenty of wood for us to stay cozy
- super response hosts, Sara and Chris! While they weren't on site, they quickly responded to any email request we had.
- they even had laundry detergent for us to use. the laundry facility is very close in the adjacent building, and is only $.75 a machine! A steal compared to rates in SF.
- immaculately clean!
- also, we didn't have a car and that was no problem!
Thank you Sara and Chris for great stay! We had such a blast at your place and in Jackson Hole and can't wait to get back there soon!"
Guest: Bridget H.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 30, 2015
"We looked into several different places in JH to stay and ended up here, we made the right choice. To summarize here is why it worked out so well...
* Conveniently located - 15-20 minutes (depends on the moose) to downtown. Walking distance to all the amenities (rent bikes, restaurants, Tram ride, horse rides, etc.) of Teton Village. Right at the doorstep of Teton National Park.
* Beautiful cabin - really clean with all top notch "stuff" like furniture, beds, blankets, cooking setup (I like to cook and it was nicely stocked with good pans and spices). The cabin was wide open on the first floor and gave you that "chalet" feeling.
* Service - Barbara was awesome and provided us with many tips on places to go where you weren't with all the tourists. She also set us up when arrived late with some nice local snacks
* Other - Wonderful view of the Tetons...Great hot tub, clean and it works well!
If you are a couple or a family with two kids I would highly recommend this cabin...We have rented on VRBO before and this was one of the best experiences. Enjoy"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 17, 2015