VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
December in Lake Las Vegas
"We found the condo very comfortable for 2 adults. The condo itself lived up to the VRBO description. The area surrounding it is absolutely lovely and conducive to walking, jogging, boating and golfing. We were not there during the summer months, so we do not have first hand knowledge of the outdoor music venue, but we understand it is very enjoyable. The area is quite peaceful and offers many activities. Lastly, the management staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. My husband and I would most definitely stay there again!"
Guest: Shirley N.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: December 30, 2014
"Location, layout, and amenities were all terrific and in accordance with the online description. The property is well maintained and was very clean upon arrival. I appreciated the easy access to Mopac and short commute to UT's campus as I am a graduate student. The owner provided great customer service. She is very kind and was quick to respond to any questions/needs I had! I enjoyed walking in the neighborhood, Shoal creek, the fresh flower shop, and Brick oven pizza just down the road. I strongly recommend this property."
Guest: Abby H.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015
"We had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience the first time at SGT we had to come back! This review is an additional review to supplement our original review which can be seen below.
1) Getting to SGT is only a quick ferry ride over from Vancouver, making it an accessible and perfect getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
2) The beach located five minutes down from SGT is a beautiful spot for admiring the beautiful sunsets. We ventured down there each evening and loved it!
3) Suzanne and Ted are very sweet and attentive hosts who somehow made this visit even more enjoyable than our first. As mentioned in the first review, they ensure that SGT is fully equipped and remains up-to-date on the technology front - Geeky Graham was especially impressed!
4) SGT is very well-located. It is removed from any road traffic and noise but is just a short drive for groceries and stores. We ventured up to Halfmoon Bay for a day appreciated its close proximity to SGT.
5) Lastly, the home itself is as immaculate and beautiful as it was the first time.
Thanks to Ted and Suzanne for having us and we will be back!"
Guest: Mel & GrahamDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015