VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
"This condo is beautifully furnished and has almost everything one would need for a perfect vacation. The only things we would have liked to find were more plastic ware for food storage (there was none) and spices besides salt and pepper. Otherwise, it has everything. Even when I broke my tennis racquet string, I was able to play with one of their racquets (and it was a good one). The beds were comfy and the décor is lovely. We hope to stay here again and again as we are frequent guests."
Guest: kelly K.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 23, 2015
"For the past 6 years we have been going to Lake Arrowhead for Sno-Blast with our friends and family and needed a place to stay. This was the perfect place! We all felt right at home, it was spacious, yet cozy, warm and clean. The kids loved the bunk room and basement, very kid friendly. Jackie is wonderful to work with and she went out of her way to make our weekend memorable..she even had a Birthday sign for me when I got up there! Highly recommend this lake house, we definitely will be going back. Thank you for making our weekend fun!!! The Sno-Blast Crew"
Guest: Jackie S.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 16, 2015
"We have rented a house in Folly Beach for the last 14 years. We decided to try a house on the marsh side this year. We've always had oceanfront before. We were 3 families, grandparents, 2 sets of parents and 4 little boys. This house is perfect! First of all it was spotless when we arrived ... that has not always been the case. There are porches front and back on both levels. In the front you can see the ocean across the street. In the back is the gorgeous salt marsh and the most beautiful sunsets you can imagine! It is quieter and feels more private than oceanfront, and the house is well laid out with plenty of room, plenty of TV's, fully equipped kitchen, and the most wonderful screen porch overlooking the marsh. There is a fenced back yard and a private dock. After all these years we are kind of fussy renters but we all agree we will do this one again! Only suggestion to owners is a round handrail up the fairly steep front steps. The rough boards are hard to hold onto and we did have one little guy get a big splinter. But we all agreed 5 stars!"
Guest: Peggy B.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 17, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015