VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
Excellent Vacation Experience
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Rental unit was excellent. Platinum Services is EXCELLENT and I will continue to utilize their services."
Guest: Roger P.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
What a Fantastic Experience with this Condo! May 2015
"My wife and our 4 kids recently stayed at this condo and had a truly awesome vacation. With kids of ages 5, 10, 13, and 16, the condo and property were both perfect for our family. There was plenty of space and there was something for everyone to do and enjoy. With a family our size, usually something goes wrong or someone is unhappy about something. For the first time, this did not happen on this vacation, this speaks volumes!
Here are a few specific call-outs that made this so great:
- As soon as I inquired, Bob was extremely responsive. Not only was it timely, but his communication added extra detail to help answer my questions. Many other response I got were very short and to the point, while Bob added extra details to help with our vacation and ensure everything went smooth with booking the condo and our vacation.
- The pictures don't do the condo justice. With a family of 6, we still had plenty of room for all of us to unpack and get comfortable. Having 2 large bathrooms was a huge plus for us!
- The condo was extremely clean and well kept. It had everything we needed to be comfortable including a fully stocked kitchen that allowed us to make some meals on the go.
- All of the rooms had TVs with remotes and a Cable TV package which was great for us when some of the kids wanted to "chill" on their own. There was also a DVD player in the living room that we used to relax and watch a movie one night after a long day at the Magic Kingdom.
- The in-Condo washer/dryer was a huge help for us.
- Compared to other properties we drove by, Bahama Bay (BB) was by far the nicest. It had great/mature landscaping that was very well kept.
- After hitting the parks for a few days, we decided to stay an extra day at BB so that we could enjoy the pools since we hadn't had a chance to yet. All of the pools and water were very clean. We swam at 3 of the different pools on the property and there was plenty of space/chairs at each (we were there in May).
- We went to both the Magic Kingdom and Universal and both were a quick drive. There is also a Publix very close and many restaurants to choose from.
Again, we had an awesome experience with this condo, the owner, and the property. For the cost, I can' t imagine why anyone would ever stay at a hotel or even at another property. If we go back, we will be staying with Bob's condo if we can!"
Guest: Greg S.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 15, 2015
"We vacationed at the Manatee Haven for the second time in late April and early May. As veteran travelers especially in Florida I can say without a doubt that this is by far the most well equipped home we have ever stayed in. Also, the owners keep finding ways to make the stay more comfortable. They have added a half bath by the pool so that guests don't have to go upstairs, the outdoor shower by the pool is great, and the new gas grill makes cooking out a breeze. The amenities listed are all top rate but the little things like almost any condiments, spices, or cooking aides are there. Their managers are also top rate and very helpful. For sure a five star vacation!!!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 29, 2015