VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
Mainstay Cottage: Here's What You Need to Know
"We spent a week at Mainstay Cottage in October 2015. We found the accommodations to be top notch and were very pleased.
1. The location is perfect. It is a gulf-front house, not gulf-view, waterfront, etc.. There is nothing between the house and the ocean. It is on the closest row of houses AND it is on the end of a row.
2. The house set up was very nice. It has great window exposure of the ocean from inside. We used the outdoor deck quite a bit when we needed to duck under some shade. Our dog loved the deck and it is very secure from a pet standpoint.
3. The house was very clean. The AC worked great. There are flat screen TV's everywhere, 2 DVRs and a DVD player. The kitchen was well appointed. The ice maker is what my ice maker wants to be when it grows up. Seriously, it should be tested for steroids.
4. Parking is in the shade. The carport area is very clean. No splinters. The owner has placed hoses in 4 places to make washing off easy.
5. Keyless lock makes it easy to come and go and keeps the house secure while one is on the beach.
6. Probably the cleanest rental I have ever had.
7. I only have one minor complaint: The owner has DirecTV which has hundreds of channels and can be cumbersome to scroll through. Unfortunately there are no ESPN (or other sports) channels available. I realize that I didn't go the beach to watch sports, but I would have loved to have DVR'd my favorite college football team's ESPN game and some major league baseball playoff games (Fox Sports) and watch later, fast forwarding through commercials, when off the beach for the day.
When we return to Fort Morgan, this is where I want to stay."
Guest: Charles B.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 14, 2015
Charming views of the countryside of Guilin! The heart of China
"We feel blessed to have found Daisy on VRBO! She helped us with our flights between multiple cities and meals along with sites of exploration. Because it was just the two of us we had an intimate tour with the best of Daisy's 16yrs experience in the travel industry. Our weather was very wet in beautiful Guilin, but Daisy was able to make the best of it changing plans so we could experience the most on our visit. The Penthouse was more then ample for us! With all the comforts of home we were even able to do some laundry. We especially enjoyed meeting your student's from your English class!! I'm not sure if we'll get the opportunity to visit again, but we would totally stay with you.
Tamra & George from the USA"
Guest: Tamra S.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 10, 2015
"We stayed here as a family of four (2 school aged children) and found it just perfect for our needs. The pool was lovely and in very close walking distance and if we didn't feel like swimming in the pool the beach was right there and was lovely. You could go for a walk on the beach, check out the amazing rock pools or swim in the sea. The accommodation was exactly as it is in the pictures and how it is described, I really like that it has all the beach gear and some games for the kids. You also get a lovely breeze coming through it so it didn't feel too hot. The Wailea grounds are lovely, big green open spaces with tropical plants all around. Very easy to unwind and relax!!! We would happily go back to this property."
Guest: Fiona W.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 17, 2015