VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
Amazing location, updated property, responsive owner... who could ask for more?
"My family & I (which consisted of 6 adults and 2 young children) recently traveled to San Diego (from Wisconsin) to attend the wedding of a family member. We decided that we'd spend the latter part of our vacation near the beach & opted to rented this property for 3 nights in early October 2014.
This was the first time that we'd used VRBO.com so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect or how genuine the reviews were. For anyone else that might be a little nervous, I have to say that you can definitely rest easy.
Here's a quick low down on what you can expect if you rent this property:
1. The photos on the site are a great representation of what the property looks like.
2. The home's interior is all very modern & appears to have been recently remodeled.
3. The bathrooms are gorgeous.
4. If you're trying to decide whether your vehicle(s) will fit in the garage (one in front of the other), note that our two rental vehicles (full size sedan and mini-van) were about 2' too long so we had to leave the garage door open. I think 2 full size sedans would fit.
5. Towels (bath & beach) are all provided and are of good quality.
6. The internet and cell reception aren't great, but (according to a relative who lives in a house a few blocks away) that is very common in this area and isn't specific to the house. It wasn't a major inconvenience at all. I was still able to access/send texts, etc.
7. There is a grocery store (Ralph's) within a 10 minute drive.
8. No a/c but all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
9. Master bdrm faces the ocean & has a patio leading out to it.
10. Property owner was very responsive & called us back when we had a question during check-in and as we were preparing to fly home.
All in all this really is a great property & I imagine that if you stay here, you'll walk away with wonderful memories just as we did."
Guest: WisconsinBadger S.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 13, 2014
"My family and I (two adults, three teens, one pre-teen, and a dog) loved our stay at this beautiful beachside home. The home itself is spacious and comfortable, as well as being in a great location. Additionally, the owners were very friendly and helpful both before and throughout our stay. Whether you walk out the back door (to the sound side of the island) or the front (to the gulf side), you are minutes away from the water, which, in my opinion, is what a beach vacation is all about! We would definitely recommend a stay here to anyone visiting the area and hope to visit again soon."
Guest: Holly M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 31, 2015
"In the truest sense of the word, our vacation at this home was a paradise. The design, construction & decor of this house, pool and landscaping had us sink into luxury. Our days began and ended on the lookout balcony - sunrise & sunset at treetop level, with a bird serenade. Then it was a tough choice to decide where to spend the day: the balcony overlooking the pool at the table playing games, the warm pool with it's overflowing spa, or lounging on the patio - all are screened. No bugs! Or just sinking into the soft leather sofa in the so comfortable living room after a hard day on the beach or shopping in town. The gulf cart & elevator were vey helpful to our disabled sister-in-law. Our vacation at the Lazy Palm was so quiet, comfortable and relaxing, we did not want to leave. And we cannot wait to come back."
Guest: DiDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 15, 2015
"Every day, it was a difficult decision that we had to make: Do we stay here and enjoy the comfort and beauty of this home or do we take day trips to see and experience the area!! We hated to leave, yet we wanted to explore! We did both, sipping our coffee on the patios every morning and then leaving for,the rest of the day. Upon returning home in the evening, we sat by the fire pit outside and enjoyed the music on the Bose sound system. It was all perfect. Beautiful, spotless, well equipped, high end, comfortable sleeping arrangements with down pillows and comforters, privacy, conveniently located. Great customer service."
Guest: DeeDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 11, 2015