VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent World reviews
50th Anniversary in Martha's Vineyard
"For a large group, this house is the perfect gathering place. Twenty three family members gathered for 50th anniversary celebration - ages 7 months to 82 years - and the home was ideal. Easily accommodated all. Located in Edgartown - perfect for walking to lighthouse and town. Drive (or bike) to beaches. Owner (Platt) and caretaker (Andrew) were always available (a special thank you to Andrew for his recommendation of a reliable mechanic when one of our group's car needed emergency maintenance)."
Guest: AndrewDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 9, 2015
Great location, recently renovated with Parking!! Great value for Aspen!
"The condo is in a great location, within walking distance of everything Aspen has to offer. We were able to walk to the gondola in the morning. City Market (the local grocery store), a Wine shop and a ski rental store are a quick 5 mins walk. The condo has been recently renovated, so everything is shiny, new and super clean. The condo property has a heated pool and provides firewood for the fireplace.
All around great stay!"
Guest: Chris G.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 4, 2015
"Great place for our 6 adults + 5 kids (ages 4-12). Exactly what we needed for the grandparents, parents and kids.
* Everything worked, house nicely equipped
* One of the bedrooms is in a back sort of casita/own entrance so that was really nice for the grandparents to have a little privacy/quiet - especially with some of the littles up super early.
* Loved the golf cart & bikes
* Omni pass great - spent a few days hanging at the beach there
* Kids lived in the pool and hot tub at the house (adults loved both too - especially hot tub) - tip to give it a little time with the jets running to let it warm up.
* Latitude 20 is a nice reasonably priced nearby spot to walk for dinner and some live music on some nights
* Cheli (housecleaning and cook) and Marco (maintenance/yard, etc) very attentive/helpful
* Have Cheli cook dinner a few nights for some nice/authentic food
* Bring DVDs if you have little kids as the library is mostly PG 13+
* The TV is mostly in Spanish - would have probably brought a few more DVDs had we known (see above)
* We rented a car (booked through Dollar) before we left - helpful to get to bigger grocery store (Chedraui) and for excursions to Tulum, cenotes, etc.
* Puerto Aventuras is a cute, very safe feeling town - a haven from the much busier places like Playa Del Carmen
Glad we found this house. We all felt like we were getting our money's worth at this great house with a great location for a super vacation!"
Guest: CJ M.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015
"Lily is a wonderful host and we absolutely loved our stay at Roney Palace. Her apartment is well-appointed and very reasonably priced. The real star attaction, after an incredible renovation, is the pool and beach area! The pools are amazing - clean, great chairs and umbrellas, delicious spa water, kind and helpful staff - it was everything we could have ever hoped for! We were with our 3 month old daughter and loved being able to use the terrace at night for dinner and drinks after she went to bed. The location is perfect for walking to the Art Deco district and Lincoln Ave., and the boardwalk was easily accessible and great for walks with the stroller! Everyone had a fantastic time, and thank to Lily for being such a great host!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: July 16, 2015