About the property
- Condo1183 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
10% off nightly rate if booking is made less than two weeks in advance.
20% off nightly rate if booking is made less than one week in advance.
The current quote doesn't reflect discount. Contact owner for special rate.
My standard rate is guaranteed to be at least 10% less than the lowest internet rate!
Not all water front resorts at Myrtle Beach are created equal! Dunes Village Resort has been voted as #1 family resort in Myrtle Beach by Tripadvisor and The Today Show!
• 30,000 square-foot, heated indoor water park facility featuring an array of water attractions including a 250 feet long 'Lazy River', huge pool with water basketball, Jacuzzi hot tubs, two adult-size Water Slides, a children's pool and a game room with pool tables and other games. Themed children's play areas with a year-round kid's club.
• Fully equipped exercise room, on-site basketball court and tennis court.
• Poolside cabanas, playground, gift shop, business center
• Onsite oceanfront restaurant serves three meals, pool side Tiki bar and Starbucks Coffee shop
• Top rated location - the exclusive north-end residential section of Myrtle Beach which is known as 'The Golden Mile'. Less crowded beach in summary!
• 7 miles to airport, 5 miles to Family Kingdom, 2 miles from Myrtlewood Golf Course, and minutes to many other attractions and local restaurants
About our condo:
• Specious 1183 sqft angle oceanfront condo
• Breathtaking 180˚ view of the city and partial ocean view (see pictures for views from master bedroom and balcony)
• Two private bedrooms equipped with a king bed in the master and two queen beds in second bedroom
• Two full bathrooms - one with a luxurious Jacuzzi tub for master bedroom
• Queen size sofa bed in living room for additional guests when needed
• Dining room and full kitchen with granite counter tops complete with dishwasher and stack up washer / dryer. Two added folding chair allow 6 people sitting at dinning table with two additional bar chairs
• Equipped with 3 flat screen TVs and 3 DVDs in the unit (no more fighting over favorite channel or show), Free Wifi
• No hassle keyless lock at front door (an access code will be provided prior to arrival)
• Linen and towels will be provided for up to 8 guests
• Water park wristbands for up to 8 guests and free parking
• Owner's special touch to make it more feel like home!
Please notes that:
• We do not offer daily maid service
• Only “starter kit” of toiletries, paper towels and soap is provided
• No smoking is allowed inside of the condo or at the balcony
• No parties in the condo
• Renter must be at least 24 years or older
• No pets
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Such a wonderful time! Amazing unit!!!
Hands down, the best place I’ve ever stayed in Myrtle Beach!
Great place for a family
We loved our stay. Kids really enjoyed the waterpark and it kept them busy for hours. Condo was nice and had all the amenities we needed for our stay. Staff was helpful and their were plenty of activities to do around the resort. We liked that it wasn't in the heart of the tourist stuff but close enough that we could drive a few miles and be a part of it. We would stay again.
Well maintained & all amenities needed for a weekend getaway
Well maintained & all amenities needed for a weekend
🦀🐳🕶 NICE CONDO 👒👙🐚
Very nice 2 bed 2 bath condo. My husband, son and daughter along with my parents. Enjoyed our stay in the corner unit on the 9th floor. The windows wrap around making a gorgeous view. We had plenty of space for a party of 6. The furniture in the living room and dining room was nice. All of the beds were comfortable. My children said the sofa sleeper was comfortable. Check in was fast and easy with no problems during our stay. April was very nice and answers back right away. Dunes village resort was fun as always. I would definitely go back. Thank you April. ☺
Highly recommend this condo!!
We just stayed here 2 nights between Xmas and New Years. The condo is large, well furnished, comfortable and clean. The owner seems very organized, communicates well and is very responsive. It is an end unit and seemed very quiet - we could hardly hear any other guests at all. We would love to go back when it is warmer to use the outdoor pools and spend more time on the beach. Our 8 year old enjoyed the indoor water parks during our stay. We would rent this condo again without hesitation. Thanks for a nice mini break!!
A great get away location
We have been to the Dunes now 3 times and the location and amenities can't be beat. This time down we stayed in unit 923...2 bd/2bath. Upon arrival the unit was clean and all electronics were in working order. Kitchen was well appointed and the decore was with current times. All pictures posted of the unit were accurate. We'd stay here again.